B1 - General Topic 2023 #17 (July / August)

Just now, corvette08 said:

What kind of drugs is Shantal on?  Who sleeps like that?

Oh, glad you said something. Just about to leave RLC for the night, final check of B1 ....... Dylan is in Shantal's bed .... how the F did that happen? Shantal at the foot end of the bed, bent over from a sitting position, holding her head.   

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Oh, glad you said something. Just about to leave RLC for the night, final check of B1 ....... Dylan is in Shantal's bed .... how the F did that happen? Shantal at the foot end of the bed, bent over from a sitting position, holding her head.   

Now getting away from him. He needs to go back to B7.

Chantal sat outside on the balcony, presumably, going by her demeanour, really questioning certain choice she has been making recently! Like why she dd not get a job as a barista in Starbucks instead of participating in this rlc shit show for the summer. :) :)  

There again I could/prob am wrong and she is pleased with herself, (although that does not explain why she is sat outside and not in her bed, with her sleeping companion!) Maybe pondering what future career paths would be available to her if her was filmed fucking on a internet "reality show" :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

Could you hear them? :biggrin:

nah lol,but i figured she'd have morning farts,plus dylan is there,so she's gonna have to go somewhere to release them.😁

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

nah lol,but i figured she'd have morning farts,plus dylan is there,so she's gonna have to go somewhere to release them.😁

Just let it rip and then pull the covers over his head.  Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

• Upvote 1