B1 - General Topic 2023 #17 (July / August)

9 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Esmi was the best thing that happened to this dumb site in years…she should have her own place 

I agree with you and Thinga69b but I don't think Esmi liked doing anything on camera and for that reason for Esmi being on RLC I think once was enough for her.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I agree with you and Thinga69b but I don't think Esmi liked doing anything on camera and for that reason for Esmi being on RLC I think once was enough for her.

That’s why I liked her…you never knew, but when she did, it was great…always a mystery. Those scheduled bates or the shit coming out of Esmi is boring. If not Esmi, they should find similar girl 

Just now, JoeBitch said:

That’s why I liked her…you never knew, but when she did, it was great…always a mystery. Those scheduled bates or the shit coming out of Esmi is boring. If not Esmi, they should find similar girl 

Rachel could be that girl…let’s see how she plays it

4 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

Esmi never did something really interesting exept maybe one or two times, I put her in the same category of Shantal personally

I am not interested to see her one more time

• Like 3
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Dylan back in B1 ... Gonna try again with Shantal ! I think he'll be more insistant this time !  Just a feeling... 

this is a lost cause…bitch is no good…he is either fucking her behind the dumpsters or he is not fucking her at all…regardless nothing will happen here

• Upvote 1

Dylan wants to have back a big of nice feelings after the disastrous morning experience , she might make him a volcano not being able to explode once again , but as a man , after having that “ WTF “ person , the “ hunting “ / “ flirting “ goofying “ games can have a good result to forget fast a bad moment . Let’s see . 

About Esmi , there are no words , those few times were incredibly special , this woman was more than a natural beauty , of course we would have liked more but let’s feel blessed we got to see that times . As a tenant , she was a more than normal girl , not faking , just living A REAL NORMAL LIFE on cameras . There were many girls with staged performances during that time that people could watch since they didn’t like her , for MANY of us who APPRECIATE a REAL PERSON in the start / middle of a devastating change on their lives , Esmi ( and of course Zabava ) were a GREAT GREAT GREAT casting . Enough of women who just pretend enjoying only for some euros more , Esmi times were really few BUT , they were REAL , AUTHENTIC , EXPLOSIVE OF PLEASURE , THEY WERE UNIQUE because they were happening from a woman who was doing things for her woman pleasure needs and NOT FOR THE BLOODY CAMERAS … Afrer a while we got Serafima 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😜🤪😝

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, zone51 said:

Esmi never did something really interesting exept maybe one or two times, I put her in the same category of Shantal personally

I am not interested to see her one more time

🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣