B1 - General Topic 2023 #17 (July / August)

di cosa sta discutendo sambuka col tipo? non sio è ancora spogliata e poco fa sembra avergli detto che se non gli sta bene può andarsene e lasciarla. lui non lo ha fatto, ma cosa deve accettare? intanto l'amico di dylan aspetta...

She said something to him in the bedroom when he came back from the shower. He had this pained look like he was just told something he didn’t like. Then she showered, came back and he tried to kiss her and she turned away

7 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I have a question, did something happen between him and Ashley, because I always assume they were real tight, and sex between them was like automatic, and I honestly really don't know if there's a problem between them

I just thought I revisit this question, because  honestly I don't know the answer to it, and I'm hoping someone else does, because I really don't follow Dylan or any other guy associated with this site, for what I do know is there once was a type of friendship between Ashley and him, because looking at this from a guy point of view, I really think this Dylan guy should just stop chasing Shantal, because like so many other people have notice that she is just playing him, because he should not be her personal play toy just because she's starving for attention 

6 hours ago, Epikouros said:

"Don't answer this?" You think you can order people around here? I get a mental image now of you covering your ears and yelling "lalala! I'm not listening!"

The jealousy card may be old, that doesn't make it less relevant. On the contrary. You're not the first or only jealous guy on here, and you won't be the last.

Also, you or some fellow incel did bring up rape, or at least abuse/harassment. You are adding nuance now, but that was not the case originally. And the (false or true) rape charge of your friend that you mentioned, illustrates what I've said before about your likely hang-ups (mental blockade) about seducing women. Just to be clear: Dylan did not even harass Shantal. She liked what he was doing, but stopped him from going further on cam (because she's shy to have sex on cam, not because she doesn't want him: she does, at least for once). And he abided by that.

A good rule of thumb is: if she keeps smiling/reciprocating in some way, you're not harassing (although you might choose to pause for a while to make her more eager, or she might prevent you from going further but be fine staying on the current level like cuddling naked & kissing). If she clams up, becomes unresponsive, stops smiling & reciprocating: then you should of course stop immediately & not insist and probably leave. I hope this tip will be of some utility in ameliorating your sex life without having to fear charges.

The whore thing was just a suggestion, a pre-emptive counter of a possible argument you might use. Which was clear if you took the time to read my comment adequately instead of rushing to an emotional answer.

In other posts, you also like to depict me & others who don't agree with you as machos. I can only speak for myself, but am anything but. You're more macho than I am in how you think you can decide for a girl that a guy goes too far with her even though she's smiling & playing along. This indicates that you have a macho-like lack of respect for girls making their own decisions, but want to impose your paternalistic view on what is "proper". Now if that isn't macho... 

Excellent, well-articulated post. Measured and on-point.