B1 - General Topic 2023 #17 (July / August)

I don't know how many are buying the Dylan scenario: that Shantal let him touch her anywhere and everywhere and yet they have never had sex? His weekend visit defies anything I have ever seen or heard of in real life. To me they acted more like people in the "afterglow"...people who have already had sex together a lot and are just giving the camera's a PG version so as not to be deceitful. We demand that players bring their off camera activities on camera and so they did.   

Sambuka … by far the top RLC tenant in Barcelona , beautiful , crazy , unpredictable , a girl / woman that DOES AND LIVE THINGS for her own life and DOESN’T give a fuck .. 

The obvious “ turn “ in Barcelona on recruiting / casting locals is at full throttle . Long are the days that the priority and only purpose was to bring girls from Russian speaking countries , in a way this of course can be explained due to the tragic of the Russia / Ukraine war .. We have a nearly 80% of locals currently , either residing in Barcelona or in Spain in general .

Sambuka , Nadia , Milena , Lubna , Nelly and Bogdan , Lacrim , Gabrielle and Louis and let’s say also Harley and Fiora . 11 people out of 23 and we also have Tani , Dylan , Tereza and Timur amthst can easily be long term participants .. we have for years saying that adding locals could make it kind of more “ adventurous “ and “ challenging “ due to the local connections of the people who live in Barcelona , unfortunately it looks like there’s a fear for the people to bring outsiders on cameras . 

Sambuka and Nadia have done , Lubna , Lacrim , Harley and Fiora . All the rest , even Bogdan and Nelly have no will or wish to make the villas more open to “ public “ , there must be reasons obviously .. The conclusion is that when you have “ boring “ tenants ( perhaps not fair judging so fast Lialia and Rachel , Aya I think she’s a good tenant but she’s prisoned from Oks I believe ) , the only thing that can give “ action “ is when see unpredictable things .. and unfortunately for the luxury that this place can offer and the endless amount of things that could be organized , it is just nothing of interest except some parties which have strict rules and limits … 

• Sad 1

And Sambuka seems preparing some food , 6 round small breads , let’s see if we see 6 different people or 2 each for the current 3 apartment residents ..