B7 - General Topic 2023 #24 (August)

On 8/1/2023 at 6:24 AM, ddhm said:

There’s only one purpose when you are a single guy and at your most wonderful years of your life , that is young , super active and with endless energy .. THE PURPOSE is to fuck AS MANY AS POSSIBLE . I am sorry we don’t agree but what Dylan does I have done it in my whole life 😂🤣 as well . As I have said , what I HAVEN’T DONE , it is 3 ( three ) threesomes in nearly 1,5 month , this i have never done 😂 threesome i have done but  never in this success … 

Dylan has nothing to prove to anyone , haters ( jealous people ) or people who like him for who he is and mostly how he represents RLC site ( in my humble opinion , one of the BEST EVER tenants and he is only not even 4 months a participant ) . For me as a viewer , the guy has offered me - watching his adventures - the chance to see some of the most great sexual acts , where to start and where to finish ? Ashley , Ari , Ulyana , Aziza , Azura to name some memorable nights .. 

We don’t agree and it is perfectly fine . STILL , you and many others ARE TUNED IN watching him , you and many others are HERE COMMENTING about him , if a guy is indifferent , I would guess that there would be no point commenting , even more WATCHING . Why watch a guy ( and his actions ) that you hate ? 

Thanks man! Always a please to read you. I totally agree with you. Dylan has nothing to prove to anyone and he (and Sambuka) has entertained RLC for the past 2 - 3 months. Take him off the project along with Sambuka and now Gabrielle and Louis and tell me what we would have left here. I don't understand the hatred towards him. I have watched and rewatched his replays and I have never seen hin disrepecting a girl here or forcing someone to have sex with him. Furthemore, why following someone if you don't like him or if you hate him? People always complain about him but whenever he is in action, he is always at the top of popular cameras whereas some tenants would be having sex at the same time but won't even make the mid table of the popular cameras.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Elcondor said:

Thanks man! Always a please to read you. I totally agree with you. Dylan has nothing to prove to anyone and he (and Sambuka) has entertained RLC for the past 2 - 3 months. Take him off the project along with Sambuka and now Gabrielle and Louis and tell me what we would have left here. I don't understand the hatred towards him. I have watched and rewatched his replays and I have never seen hin disrepecting a girl here or forcing someone to have sex with him. Furthemore, why following someone if you don't like him or if you hate him? People always complain about him but whenever he is in action, he is always at the top of popular cameras whereas some tenants would be having sex at the same time but won't even make the mid table of the popular cameras.

Also glad knowing that my thoughts aren’t these weird as I perhaps at times with my endless bla bla try to explain very analytically 😂.. 

I think it is safe to say that ,  at the moment , RLC offers its biggest program since relaunching after the Russian apartments closure but it lacks a great amount of entertainment as it seems that there’s not a common “ guideline “ of what it is expected . 

I could go into details of what I mean but another time perhaps as I don’t want now to speak/write  on the B7 thread about what I believe goes wrong . As I have said , imagine if there was no Sambuka and Dylan in Barcelona and the sex sessions of Gabrielle and Louis , I really don’t know if we have seen in summers the tenants spend so much time on their beds and not either at the pool or going to the beach or in clubs/bars/ general downtown  Barcelona  and not coming / inviting occasionally  friends happening to be in Barcelona or residing there . 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1