B2 - General Topic 2023 #12 (August)

44 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

and/or Harley is waiting for a guest and want some privacy.

Since Ulyana’s departure , it is pure downfall in the mood of Harley , her chemistry and relationship with Ulyana seemed to me more genuine ( maybe due to common habits and closer age difference , Fiora is much older , despite living together in the past , it doesn’t seem like harmony as we knew it between Harley / Ulyana - also a reason that maybe has more contact with Milena / better communication ) . 

And .. Harley keeps on avoiding everyone .. 

Not even the element of surprise anymore … so very much expected this show 😡😡🤬 

The mama is sinking this place more and more and the two younger ones don’t have the ability to run things their own way .. 

Stay Strong Get Up GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The mama is sinking this place more and more and the two younger ones don’t have the ability to run things their own way .. 

Tv Shows Surprise GIF by PBS SoCal

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Holly shit, I just checked it out…this looks like a very cheap erotic thriller from the 90s 

7 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Tv Shows Surprise GIF by PBS SoCal

There are people here that call me an “ RLC Agent “ , “ RLC employee “ someone that enjoys all that is being shown and presented .. It’s funny that they are waiting for my next praising ( which seems to be very soon and if Masha appears .. ) to hit hard with their comments … The Barcelona  content each and every day sinks more and more ..

Poor Megan , her guy was visiting her 3 times and most probably she wanted to visited him once and she even got hammered because she has been more than fair and generous with a rather honest and sincere seat so far. So yes , i am surprised that this show on putting flour on private parts gets attention ( on the other hand what else to watch , exactly how Leora gets her top cams since when she performs nothing else goes on … ) and not criticized like watching elementary school people making goofy thingies on cameras ( apart of being adults and naked ) … Holly motherf…..er 🤯🤯🤬😡

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And Milena had to call Fiora as well. Think how in bad state they are.

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There are people here that call me an “ RLC Agent “ , “ RLC employee “ someone that enjoys all that is being shown and presented .. It’s funny that they are waiting for my next praising ( which seems to be very soon and if Masha appears .. ) to hit hard with their comments … The Barcelona  content each and every day sinks more and more ..

Poor Megan , her guy was visiting her 3 times and most probably she wanted to visited him once and she even got hammered because she has been more than fair and generous with a rather honest and sincere seat so far. So yes , i am surprised that this show on putting flour on private parts gets attention ( on the other hand what else to watch , exactly how Leora gets her top cams since when she performs nothing else goes on … ) and not criticized like watching elementary school people making goofy thingies on cameras ( apart of being adults and naked ) … Holly motherf…..er 🤯🤯🤬😡

there would be more to watch if N&B hadnt told the tenants in the villas to be in bed before 11pm

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

there would be more to watch if N&B hadnt told the tenants in the villas to be in bed before 11pm

Careful . Forum member Rafan will come to you and tell you to go and ind your own business that you believe that N&B are responsible for the downfall of the villas… That you found a reason AGAIN to accuse them… 

One solution is more cameras and sound everywhere. Subscriptions would go up! After all you always have the choice of what you are watching. If you can’t stand a woman on toilet then don’t watch it, very simple. I don’t watch the same fake overacting while masturbation scenes either.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Careful . Forum member Rafan will come to you and tell you to go and ind your own business that you believe that N&B are responsible for the downfall of the villas… That you found a reason AGAIN to accuse them… 

i was trying to cheer u up, the only thing i blame them for is letting permasmile run around like he owns the villas

• Upvote 1