B4 - General Topic 2023 #41 (August)

Il y a 4 heures, Veritas a dit :

Nothing has changed. Good to have you back. 🙂 

Just wondering which poor lucky girl will be the subject of your obsession interest now that Aziza has left.

You will also be delighted to notice that your good friend Dylan is still present, chasing innocent damsels from within and without RLC for you to obsess about protect (or condemn, if they give in to his advances).

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

They brought very interesting characters , people who really wanted to do things , it all got destroyed some months later . ALL of the newcomers in April have been really good , Azura , Ashley , Gloria , Wendy , Dylan , they were really cool and as you very rightfully say , even Aziza “ woke up “ of her first boring months . In addition , we had Ari from B2 and then we also got Sambuka and Megan and there were things happening . Since the girls who were brought in April left for whatever reasons , it is for sure one of the most boring summer we have seen , it really makes you wonder how they could shake things up for the winter that is coming .. 

Mia, Lia, and Nana. 😜

46 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Asshole Dylan is only there hoping he can fuck Rachel. I can't see that happening on camera with do nothing Rachel at this point in time.

No ...... that would charterer him as a opportunistic predator type on the prowl for his next conquest. No ..... 😏 

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Same thing each party T/T attend ... Talking, talking and talking ... Never ending talking session !  Hope they leave soon... Their time is done !! 

Tereza can really run her mouth, and with all the hand waving and gesturing! I'd love to know what she could possibly be blabbering about

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

No ...... that would charterer him as a opportunistic predator type on the prowl for his next conquest. No ..... 😏 

Oh no, Dylan!? His next conquest!? Lol, he hasn't had any of late that I've seen

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, chuck206 said:

9 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Tereza can really run her mouth, and with all the hand waving and gesturing! I'd love to know what she could possibly be blabbering about

I wouldn't know. I only watch her bates. 

• Haha 3