B5 General Topic 2023 #7 (August / September)

This opens a lot of speculations of what we are going to see ..most  probably , I believe they will stay away from the villas and perhaps won’t be seen mixing with the other couples .. Hopefully of course , this won’t happen 😉 .. another coincidence , one day after Ulyana’s return , we get to see the brother of Bruno ( who is behind Gina abandoning RLC due to the incident a couple of years ago ) and of course one of the guys that Ulyana had even for a brief quick fuck in B2 in current’s Lubna’s room … 

It is all about if they allow any mixtures with the rest , then it can be lots and lots and lots of fun . 

5 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I have her bating at Gina and Bruno's, so try again with your bullshit with me.

You are obsessed and I will always be losing to obsessed people .  So enjoy whatever she does to please your preferences . 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Manzarek said:

They are Carla & Yanai’s friends, not Gina & Bruno. Same apartment tho.

28 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

It was 5/21 to 9/21 that I have. Who was there? All my files are in Gina's folder.

Sorry, my bad. It was in Gina & Bruno apartment. Carla & Yanai were in the old Adriana & Daniel' apartment at that time. 

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

VRAIMENT , Faire revenir ces gens d'Amérique du sud dans le projet , je ne comprends plus rien à RLC 

et ils sont prêts à faire n'importe quoi,

Bientôt Gina va revenir à l'écran avec Bruno 

ils n'ont jamais vraiment quitté Barcelone donc RLC ne les fait pas venir d'Amérique du sud 😁

Et pas besoin d'eux pour revoir Gina car elle est souvent présente à B7 pour voir Nelly 

• Upvote 2