B1 - General Topic 2023 #18 (August)

20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Sexless Shameful Shantal ..... at her very best !!! Old friend let me take the words out of your mouth.... BORING !!!

RLC bring back "The Most Erotic Esmi" she earned her loyal fan base. The RLC management took that away from the voyeurs and forced her leave the project, and it wasn't her who wanted to leave RLC because absolutely loved love being part of the project the discussion on CC about her, even though Esmi was afraid to share herself with us just like Shantal, but with time gave in to her inner most desires and provided some of very best unrehearsed moments on RLC since I can't remember. Shantal needs to step out of the box or leave the project all together if she will not and cannot get past her insecurities.

B-4 needs a participant in the Master Bedroom ????????????

"The Most EROTIC ESMI"    c'mon and get you shit together dumbasses !!!!

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Sexless Shameful Shantal ..... at her very best !!! Old friend let me take the words out of your mouth.... BORING !!!

RLC bring back "The Most Erotic Esmi" she earned her loyal fan base. The RLC management took that away from the voyeurs and forced her leave the project, and it wasn't her who wanted to leave RLC because she absolutely loved love being part of the project the discussion on CC about her, even though Esmi was afraid to share herself with us just like Shantal, but with time gave in to her inner most desires and provided some of very best unrehearsed moments on RLC since I can't remember. Shantal needs to step out of the box or leave the project all together if she will not and cannot get past her insecurities.

How many of the real voyeurs want to see "The Most Erotic ESMI" return to RLC..... I think RLC would be overwhelmed by the reponse from the real voyeurs !!!!

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

How many of the real voyeurs want to see "The Most Erotic ESMI" return to RLC..... I think RLC would be overwhelmed by the reponse from the real voyeurs !!!!

Nope, she was eye candy, but she has done her time, she went as far as she was comfortable with & unless she will go further it would be pointless

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Nope, she was eye candy, but she has done her time, she went as far as she was comfortable with & unless she will go further it would be pointless

Oh you mean like Kamilla one of the most popular participants ever if not the most popular ? Even more popular than Leora ? i am sure that Kami's videos are are still the most searched of all the RLC videos !!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Oh you mean like Kamilla one of the most popular participants ever if not the most popular ? Even more popular than Leora ? i am sure that Kami's videos are are still the most searched of all the RLC videos !!!

She became more popular when she started masturbating with the beer bottle.   

The boys at Heineken were glad she chose their brand for pleasuring.   :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Esmi ain’t coming back and quite frankly the loser mofos that wanted her and Kristy gone deserve to suffer with shantal here and mother Teresa over there 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The boys at Heineken were glad she chose their brand for pleasuring.   :biggrin:

Isn’t she the original tent bater? At least that’s what I remember her with 🙄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

😁 😍

• Haha 2