Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #29

Pete1960

28 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

On the one hand, we cannot expect Paul to always be away from home from morning to night just to see Leora alone. It's a take it or leave it situation.

Leora knew that by taking Paul she was taking the sweet and the bitter from him.

That is a reasonable argument, but all it needs is for Paul to allow Leora to express herself in the way she knows is best, he can be with her but she should control the situation as he doesn’t appear to have a clue what day it is let alone how to determine how a mood should be set during sex.

• Upvote 2

Masterchef56 Why do you stoop to the depths of emoji trolling…If you don’t appreciate what the man writes ignore him, stop being so childish…I expected better from you.

Constantly giving a person an emoji dilutes the meaning of it.

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

:angry: The equaliser strikes again !! The " stunned one " as he is fittingly referred to by RD King  contributes absolutely nothing to the viewing pleasure of this apartment, but removes everything that could be good by his very presence.

I left at the right time last night apparently, he sucks the life out of Leora and the apartment in my point of view. 

Leora is pretty much at the mercy of Paul. He dicktates when Leora will give him his expected blowjob and when she is allowed to "go to work" for her pay from RLC. Obviously Paul has put Leora on a time clock. Leora is either blind or ignorant to what Paul is doing. Everything Leora does is basically repetitious anyways.

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora is pretty much at the mercy of Paul. He dicktates when Leora will give him his expected blowjob and when she is allowed to "go to work" for her pay from RLC. Obviously Paul has put Leora on a time clock. Leora is either blind or ignorant to what Paul is doing. Everything Leora does is basically repetitious anyways.

I see what you did there 😂 

Thats why I liked that Ulyana came back, she gave Leora some competition for top cam/replay. Whilst I like some others on the site, no-one gives/gave Leora a run for her money like Ulyana.

in my opinion, obviously.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Paul could wear panties From Leora 

and do masturbation

When it comes to masturbation Paul has no clue on how to pleasure himself. He must not think or fantasize about Leora, women or even get excited at seeing a naked female body. His tongue/mouth, fingers and cock action is so pathetic to watch. He only has sex when a blowjob is on the menu. I bet if a gay guy or tranny offered to give him a blowjob he would take it. No real meaningful hugs and kisses between the two. I still say they are friends with benefits which ain't fucking much to tell you the truth.

• Sad 1

Il y a 3 heures, jimbo4 a dit :

...and not a nose picking Neanderthal strutting around trying to appear important.

Je pense que si Paul avait été un Néandertalien, la race humaine aurait eu beaucoup de soucis à se faire pour assurer sa survie... 😉

• Haha 2