Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #29

Pete1960

9 hours ago, jugghead said:

Perhaps you mean "she HAS BEEN successful enough to last this long in a business that is accompanied by a swinging door at its entrance". Apparently, she is not a has been in her employer's mind nor in anyone's mind here.

But, I must ask. What is your goal in coming here and stating this in a model's fan club? If you don't like her why say it here? The obvious answer would be you are trolling to piss people off. But that doesn't seem very logical, does it? Unless you enjoy having a constant barrage of shit being thrown at you, then it's mission accomplished. But if it's to make Leora pack her bags because she's wasting valuable real estate, then understand we can not not do anything about it. I suggest shooting RLC an e-mail or two with your concerns and maybe in two or three years you'll get some sort of answer from them. Of course the first answer will be "we are considering your concerns". Then in another two or three years you may get another return e-mail asking you if you are out of your mind. But at least your opinion will be considered there. Here, welllllll not so much.

You're welcome for the advice in advance. Come back after you get a complete and satisfactory answer and please share with all of us the result.

God Luck!

Good long Novel. Maybe try not to be so emotional attached to a person you've never met or will meet. A shorter answer. I don't think she's that interesting. I used to like her (not to the extend of your obsession). Now i feel sad for her and think she's gonna have a very tough time once real life hits her. So yes she's a has been to me. All your assuming of my reasons are hilarious.

• Confused 2