Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #29

Pete1960

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora is pretty much at the mercy of Paul. He dicktates when Leora will give him his expected blowjob and when she is allowed to "go to work" for her pay from RLC. Obviously Paul has put Leora on a time clock. Leora is either blind or ignorant to what Paul is doing. Everything Leora does is basically repetitious anyways.

The problem isn’t anymore of the viewers who are I think the “ eternal fans “ nowadays as I don’t believe that the Leora of 2023 can attract or make new viewers just for her as she could easily do in the past while she was in Russia . I think it is also obvious here at the forum as there aren’t any new members to post and express any opinion .

Leora is trapped to a life that people here insist to say and wanting to convince the majority that she’s happy . Again , happiness having a guy next to you and not being alone is another thing ( especially being an unsocial person and not easy to make new friends ) and it is another thing being happy of the things you share with this person . Because - AND LET’S BE HONEST - these two the only thing  they share and do together are the in apartment obligations for the cameras and outside to take the dog for a walk and spend 1-2 hours outside .. THEY LITERALLY AND PRACTICALLY don’t share or have any other thing in common ( yes , they will say the business in Russia but I only see Paul / or what it is believed here from members controlling it  ) apart from a blowjob and sometimes watching something at the laptop ( maybe 1-2 times per week ) .

This is the truth about this apartment and if this is how a couple can be seen or express their happiness , well then , whatever WE know from REAL LIFE or some really great and cool couples that currently occupy apartments at RLC , they are the wrong ones  and having no idea what happiness is in comparison to this ENDLESS HAPPINESS that is presented between Leora and Paul . I - PERSONALLY - don’t believe that Leora is happy with her life but she’s happy that she’s not alone and Paul is next to her , again two different things . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The problem isn’t anymore of the viewers who are I think the “ eternal fans “ nowadays as I don’t believe that the Leora of 2023 can attract or make new viewers just for her as she could easily do in the past while she was in Russia . I think it is also obvious here at the forum as there aren’t any new members to post and express any opinion .

Leora is trapped to a life that people here insist to say and wanting to convince the majority that she’s happy . Again , happiness having a guy next to you and not being alone is another thing ( especially being an unsocial person and not easy to make new friends ) and it is another thing being happy of the things you share with this person . Because - AND LET’S BE HONEST - these two the only thing  they share and do together are the in apartment obligations for the cameras and outside to take the dog for a walk and spend 1-2 hours outside .. THEY LITERALLY AND PRACTICALLY don’t share or have any other thing in common ( yes , they will say the business in Russia but I only see Paul / or what it is believed here from members controlling it  ) apart from a blowjob and sometimes watching something at the laptop ( maybe 1-2 times per week ) .

This is the truth about this apartment and if this is how a couple can be seen or express their happiness , well then , whatever WE know from REAL LIFE or some really great and cool couples that currently occupy apartments at RLC , they are the wrong ones  and having no idea what happiness is in comparison to this ENDLESS HAPPINESS that is presented between Leora and Paul . I - PERSONALLY - don’t believe that Leora is happy with her life but she’s happy that she’s not alone and Paul is next to her , again two different things . 

200.gif karl pilkington bullshit GIF

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

On the one hand, we cannot expect Paul to always be away from home from morning to night just to see Leora alone. It's a take it or leave it situation.

Leora knew that by taking Paul she was taking the sweet and the bitter from him.

The truth is - I am challenging anyone to prove me wrong - that Leora was SUPER EXCITED that she was abandoning the PRISON apartment when she was with her guy for 1,5 years twice per week to go to sleep elsewhere . This was rejuvenating her , she was bringing good vibes and feelings because she had variety . The proof is that THE MAJORITY OF  FANS are praising her times with Malia which were exactly at the same time that Leora was an item with that “ INVISIBLE “ guy . Nobody will take from my mind that this was THE ONE AND ONLY TIME that Leora felt special and happy , there was a guy ( YES WITH THE NEGATIVES who made her explode and cry and be angry and frustrated at times - but isn’t it like this when we like someone and we have feelings , isn’t it now we express it and show it ? What feeling expressions we have seen with Paul at least in this obvious body and facial extend expression ? ) who had her as a princess , would give her flowers , gifts , he would make her smile and who knows how he was treating her , what he was telling her and sharing her while aqua from the prison obligations of the apartment .. this is my opinion , the rest is smoke and mirrors  because this is what Leora wants the people to believe 😁

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

This spider 🕷 would be a great pet for Paul 

WWW.THE-SUN.COM

A SUPERMARKET was evacuated after a spider whose bite can cause permanent erections was...

Spider  was putting   permanent erections on bananas 

• Haha 1