Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #29

Pete1960

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Paul is just udderly useless. 

He hasn't the faintest clue of what it takes to satisfy a woman.   Lets hope he never ever procreates at anytime in his life. 

I have got to the stage where I cannot any longer watch that worthless piece of shit, as a man he is shameful in his lack of affection to Leora.

He is by no means totally to blame, she must take her share for being so easily satisfied or scared of him to enlighten him about the subtleties of lovemaking, especially to someone you have been with for many years.

In future if I even bother to watch again it certainly will not be when he is insulting her by not showing reasonable respect.

Loathsome individual!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Anode said:

Si ce n’était que le transport d’Éva il pouvant la ramener passé quelques jours de repos et repartir en Russie , ah j'oublis il y avait la guerre qui ce profilait et Paul bien qu'il joue les robocop et un faut jetons ,il ne sait que jouer l'homme que devant Leora !

As has been said a thousand times since last year, Paul came to Prague with Eva to stay there. The war has little to do with it since they had already planned everything before then.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Ahh … sorry , people when we post here about how the life of this couple is they say “ BULLSHIT “

😂🤣😂🥲

And Leora still gets on top cameras . Hmm , is it an RLC plan not wanting her to have competition by “ killing “ the rest of the apartments and the lackluster of finding worthy tenants to become her “ successors “ ? ( as her time is coming up slowly… ) or a master RLC plan to keep the LONG VALUABLE and big wallet subscribers keeping on with their favorite girl in fear of losing them once and for all and - hopefully - at some of her good and worthy times to possibly attract some new viewers ? Ahh , well , RLC 2023 .. whatever they built for 3 months with the big update , they have been ruining it in the majority of the apartments since middle June .. 

Leora could learn a lot watching some of the classier Camcaps cam girls.  They look at the cam and talk to the cam, even better people can directly communicate with them.  Having pay to play optional vibrator shocks makes it very personal and more involved.  Love to have Leora talk to the cam.

Just say'n

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

He is by no means totally to blame, she must take her share for being so easily satisfied or scared of him to enlighten him about the subtleties of lovemaking, especially to someone you have been with for many years.

Bingo. She could have whatever she wanted if her standards were higher. She could have me.  🙃

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

And do you think Leora would prefer money over Paul? I wouldn't be so sure Leora puts money that high of a priority.

What did she prefer more when she abandoned him to come to Czech Republic ? And - for the hundredth time - the plan of bringing Paul since the beginning .. WHY DID SHE MAKE A RELATIONSHIP with another guy putting her original plan in jeopardy or why Paul since he wanted to follow her since the beginning he messed with another woman in Russia ? 

Leora’s focus since leaving Russia ( simple and easy observation of the facts ) has been / is / will be to increase her bank account so as to secure her future . Even good friend Jimbo4 is hinting with his posts that “ she will be perfectly fine after the cameras world “ .. I guess money guarantees the “ perfectly fine “ quote .

Leora doesn’t spend money apart from personal taking care things , she doesn’t dressed fancy , she doesn’t travel . It is a very much excellent savings lifestyle . Except if you see her spending any money that costs her a 2-3 months RLC salaries per year , personally I see zero expenses - at least on cameras - . ( and don’t tell me that financing whatever in Russia “ hurts “ their monthly account ) . 

Paul - once again for me - is there for company and safety , he provides nothing else to Leora’s life . He is the trustworthy friend , sex partner , company not to feel alone . If she was ALL THAT MORE she would NEVER EVER LEFT HIM FOR NEARLY 3 years . 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, kris66 said:

In your opinion. Not mine!

Perhaps you mean "she HAS BEEN successful enough to last this long in a business that is accompanied by a swinging door at its entrance". Apparently, she is not a has been in her employer's mind nor in anyone's mind here.

But, I must ask. What is your goal in coming here and stating this in a model's fan club? If you don't like her why say it here? The obvious answer would be you are trolling to piss people off. But that doesn't seem very logical, does it? Unless you enjoy having a constant barrage of shit being thrown at you, then it's mission accomplished. But if it's to make Leora pack her bags because she's wasting valuable real estate, then understand we can not not do anything about it. I suggest shooting RLC an e-mail or two with your concerns and maybe in two or three years you'll get some sort of answer from them. Of course the first answer will be "we are considering your concerns". Then in another two or three years you may get another return e-mail asking you if you are out of your mind. But at least your opinion will be considered there. Here, welllllll not so much.

You're welcome for the advice in advance. Come back after you get a complete and satisfactory answer and please share with all of us the result.

God Luck!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

What did she prefer more when she abandoned him to come to Czech Republic ? And - for the hundredth time - the plan of bringing Paul since the beginning .. WHY DID SHE MAKE A RELATIONSHIP with another guy putting her original plan in jeopardy or why Paul since he wanted to follow her since the beginning he messed with another woman in Russia ?

That paragraph contains the question I've had all along. I'm thinking a big part of it is her need to perform in front of others, to be watched. It's her drug of choice. Like you correctly observe, she never ever would have had Loverboy, and for the length of time she did, with big ups and downs, nor would Paul have gotten a girlfriend.

If Paul was the most important thing in her life she never ever would have left him, especially for an apartment with cams. Likewise, Paul wouldn't have gotten a girlfriend if he thought they be back together.  In the end it seems they settled for old reliable rather than trying more relationships.

For her to retrieve Paul from Russia tells me Loverboy (who looked just like Paul) was either intolerant of her cam life or an asshole that made Paul look better. To hear some say they were just fuck-buddies I think is ridiculous. A person doesn't need a fuck-buddy if they are in love with and in contact with and planning to reunite with someone else.

She and Paul deserve each other.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, jugghead said:

While Leora may have been here longer than most, she is not a has-been. It seems obvious to me that she has staying power beyond everyone except Masha. Leora is the Flagship of the fleet for several reasons.

Her fans have adored her for many years.

RLC considers her the best of the participants, and they rely on her to perform, which she does.

For someone that has been here for 12 or so years, she has done an excellent job of keeping her body looking fantastic. In some of the middle years she started to get a little bigger but not so much. Now she is again at her fighting weight. I think we all appreciate that and I commend her for it.🙂

Put all of this together and you have a lady that pretty much kick's ass....with the best ass we all love. God bless her.

Precisely my old friend jugg. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

:biggrin::biggrin: If that what makes you feel any better big boy.

You only ever write negative remarks on this forum, so why would I possibly be affected by anything you wrote? Wheras I must have pinched a nerve and been nearer the truth than you have the courage to admit for you to reply in the first place

Perhaps you can enlighten us all on your experiences as a "has-been" perhaps then we may feel some sympathy for you.....It can't have been easy!:biggrin:

Good response mate. 👌 But to change the subject and go off topic apologetically, have you ever viewed the 'Defeat of Hitler' program on the Pluto TV App ?  If not, it was definitely a good viewing experience since it was mostly related to what Britain endured during the 2nd world war in Europe. I discovered in doing so, it enlightened my knowledge of matters I had not been unaware of.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Anode said:

L'horreur de Paul il bat tout les records d’incapacité  ,pas de Préliminaires ,il ne sait pas embrasser , il s'occupe absolument pas de Leora ,la seul chose qu'il tienne c'est sa bite le tout en 7 minutes !!!

He is a useless fuck but Leora doesn't know or want any better.