B7 - General Topic 2023 #25 (August / September)

14 hours ago, ddhm said:

Where is Nelly and Bogdan tonight ? In B7 …

Speculation 1 ; they were invited but they declined .

Speculation 2 ; they weren’t invited ( unknown reasons ) 

Fact ; Apart from Megan , EVERYONE else is in B2 ( Karol / Kos / Martina / Alberto don’t count ) 

The rest of your thoughts I disagree as I see things differently , fair enough 😊

You sir are RETARDED

• Like 1

15 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Nelly  yes, Nelly can act crazy and weird when she drinks too much. ( But isn't that what you argue for? Drink, party, go crazy, uninhibited )

saw 3 major events while they weren’t there      B7 has been open for 15 months, there have been many swim+ cookout parties, drinking parties with bands, all with N+B present. So what, a few people got together while N+B were on vacation. Maybe RLC's desperate attempt to generate something to view for its members.

N&B presence is KEEPING BOTH VILLAS away from any fun and craziness to simply exist without limits       addressed and answered in 1st response.

RLC can always monitor from distance .... having the “ police “ patrolling     We both know RLC's response to problems is ..... questionable. The cat burglar in B4, violent fights between tenants, possible assaults, ..... the last thing RLC wants to do is involve the police. Police involvement worked so well for B6. 

I too believe that the last thing RLC wants to see is police in their flats, considering that they run brothels without authorisation, have more than 25 people under contract, with no control in terms of insurance and taxes to pay, so the more they stay in the shadows, the better.

19 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Nelly  yes, Nelly can act crazy and weird when she drinks too much. ( But isn't that what you argue for? Drink, party, go crazy, uninhibited )

saw 3 major events while they weren’t there      B7 has been open for 15 months, there have been many swim+ cookout parties, drinking parties with bands, all with N+B present. So what, a few people got together while N+B were on vacation. Maybe RLC's desperate attempt to generate something to view for its members.

N&B presence is KEEPING BOTH VILLAS away from any fun and craziness to simply exist without limits       addressed and answered in 1st response.

RLC can always monitor from distance .... having the “ police “ patrolling     We both know RLC's response to problems is ..... questionable. The cat burglar in B4, violent fights between tenants, possible assaults, ..... the last thing RLC wants to do is involve the police. Police involvement worked so well for B6. 

Some good common sense here. 🥸 There is way too much speculation and making up of cynical explanations conjured up without a shred of evidence. 🤡 They then speak them as truth.

Sadly RLC is likely a microcosm of people everywhere.

And FYI...IMO! 🧐

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

I too believe that the last thing RLC wants to see is police in their flats, considering that they run brothels without authorisation, have more than 25 people under contract, with no control in terms of insurance and taxes to pay, so the more they stay in the shadows, the better.

You have no idea in life i guess if these places are considered brothels …. Except if you are going very often on such places and this is the image you have and you characterize these places as so … Again , you are making a comment and a post , somehow , someway not approving of what you are watching .. I wonder why .. 

What terms and rules are contracted between RLC and a tenant , I think NOT EVEN A PERSON HERE THAT EVEN SPEAKS WITH RLC MANAGEMENT KNOWS . 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! You lost me after "As always , great to have the back and forth and counter arguments"

And what has that to do with B7???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The WHOLE SUMMER , the majority of the tenants have been celebrating their birthday in the villas .. while N&B were away , we saw lots of people visiting B7 , it would make complete sense with the  amount of people we saw yesterday in B2 , that this party would be held in B7 ( for example ) and that’s why the mentioning . The bla bla is a way to explain things rather than give short answers and stay the whole afternoon / evening chatting without reaching a common opinion. 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The WHOLE SUMMER , the majority of the tenants have been celebrating their birthday in the villas .. while N&B were away , we saw lots of people visiting B7 , it would make complete sense with the  amount of people we saw yesterday in B2 , that this party would be held in B7 ( for example ) and that’s why the mentioning . The bla bla is a way to explain things rather than give short answers and stay the whole afternoon / evening chatting without reaching a common opinion. 

You should open new threat under name "ddhm delusions and fantasies" because if you continue writing your diarrhea long shitty posts someone might get brain cancer, so please be kind to us

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You have no idea in life i guess if these places are considered brothels …. Except if you are going very often on such places and this is the image you have and you characterize these places as so … Again , you are making a comment and a post , somehow , someway not approving of what you are watching .. I wonder why .. 

What terms and rules are contracted between RLC and a tenant , I think NOT EVEN A PERSON HERE THAT EVEN SPEAKS WITH RLC MANAGEMENT KNOWS . 

He has posted the same way--negative ever since he became a member.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Nelly blowing BoggyNow riding him ............ Giddy up
sex appeal flirting GIF

Ah, a young Jennifer Connelly.  Career Opportunities 1991 ...... great roller skating sequences 👀  👀.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, rafan said:

You should open new threat under name "ddhm delusions and fantasies" because if you continue writing your diarrhea long shitty posts someone might get brain cancer, so please be kind to us

Welcome welcome my Nr.1 fan .. thank you for your kind words God Bless Angel GIF

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, happyone said:

He has posted the same way--negative ever since he became a member.

I know … there are so many forum members here that they consider ALWAYS and EVERYTHING bad , negative and disappointing … BUT .. they are always here , around and about , claiming that they hate RLC , characterizing the tenants whores , prostitutes , assholes , drug dealers , losers and so on and so on and THEY ARE HERE IN THIS FORUM occasionally ( some even everyday ) posting for things they hate and disguise … GO FIGURE OUT .. 

• Like 2