B7 - General Topic 2023 #25 (August / September)

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

The WHOLE SUMMER , the majority of the tenants have been celebrating their birthday in the villas .. while N&B were away , we saw lots of people visiting B7 , it would make complete sense with the  amount of people we saw yesterday in B2 , that this party would be held in B7 ( for example ) and that’s why the mentioning . The bla bla is a way to explain things rather than give short answers and stay the whole afternoon / evening chatting without reaching a common opinion. 

Poor excuse for mentioning it

15 minutes ago, panther73 said:

Someone needs to snap a pic of Nelly right now and post.  Spread eagles for sure!  P.s.  I don`t care if you don't like her!

Someone needs to snap there own pic and post it 😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I can’t currently see if this is Ashley at the backyard with Dylan on one couch and her on the armchair ( I think she is ) , I JUST DO HOPE that FINALLY these two make peach and leave all differences aside for their own well being , it is a pity having these 20 years old behavior when both of them REPEATEDLY have a great chemistry and admiration towards one another . Their attitude and whatever relationship towards each other since some months has hurt the B7 villa co existence and generally the relationships amongst also the other tenants , I do hope this is a beginning that these two finally realize and enjoy themselves and whatever might happen with anyone else . A combined ,  united and strong relationship of these two can be a major success - as we already witnessed - for the villas . No Ashley and Dylan active , can’t be more boring that it is already .. they are both desperately  needed to show to EVERYONE what means being a villa tenant .. luckily Sara knows .. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can’t currently see if this is Ashley at the backyard with Dylan on one couch and her on the armchair ( I think she is ) , I JUST DO HOPE that FINALLY these two make peach and leave all differences aside for their own well being , it is a pity having these 20 years old behavior when both of them REPEATEDLY have a great chemistry and admiration towards one another . Their attitude and whatever relationship towards each other since some months has hurt the B7 villa co existence and generally the relationships amongst also the other tenants , I do hope this is a beginning that these two finally realize and enjoy themselves and whatever might happen with anyone else . A combined ,  united and strong relationship of these two can be a major success - as we already witnessed - for the villas . No Ashley and Dylan active , can’t be more boring that it is already .. they are both desperately  needed to show to EVERYONE what means being a villa tenant .. luckily Sara knows .. 

Man do you actually believe that whatever they do in the villa is real life ?? 😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Man do you actually believe that whatever they do in the villa is real life ?? 😂

It is exactly how I would live if they were telling me “ this is the keys of this villa , find the room that suits you and simply be yourself without limits “ … The only problem of this people - since some months , especially the girls - it is not knowing how to to enjoy themselves at their most fascinating and exciting years of their lives .. I would be daily flirting , enjoying swimming , going out to meet new people , FUCK THE MOST POSSIBLE THAT can be .. this is the definition of real life when you line in such a place without any actual working obligations , with monthly salary and standard expenses paid .. my real life would simply be , “ hmm , Greek lovers , approved “ 😂🤣😂🤣

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

It is exactly how I would live if they were telling me “ this is the keys of this villa , find the room that suits you and simply be yourself without limits “ … The only problem of this people - since some months , especially the girls - it is not knowing how to to enjoy themselves at their most fascinating and exciting years of their lives .. I would be daily flirting , enjoying swimming , going out to meet new people , FUCK THE MOST POSSIBLE THAT can be .. this is the definition of real life when you line in such a place without any actual working obligations , with monthly salary and standard expenses paid .. my real life would simply be , “ hmm , Greek lovers , approved “ 😂🤣😂🤣

I wonder, then, if you are preaching Hellenism, or hedonism, in this case?!