B2 - General Topic 2023 #13 (August)

42 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i think its time they changed this do what u like policy, the girls are taking the piss out of them

nah .. I think it's about time the members realize that they are being scammed by the residents and by RLC, that is really clear now with all those whores, actors and empty beds.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

nah .. I think it's about time the members realize that they are being scammed by the residents and by RLC, that is really clear now with all those whores, actors and empty beds.

You keep on characterizing them as “ whores “ … WHY ? What’s your proof ? Do they fuck daily for money ? Is this their place to fuck “ their clients “ or what ? I have only seen Lubna having two lovers invites and a show with guys in MILENA’S room .. and Nadia with her ex boyfriend ( of 6-7 years ) visiting her and blwjobbing him a couple of times and once sex and a guy who simply wanted him to visit her to let go of whatever thoughts she had for her ex … 

So .. EVERY GIRL who invites guys in the apartment , is a whore 😂🤣😂🤣… for you , the girls should visit only when they are invited by guys , they can’t have people on their place . Megan is a whore , Sambuka , Harley , Fiora , Ashley , Lubna , all of them because they invited guys in their apartment and try to have normal human life behaviors . 

AND …When the girls are out you complain that “ we are watching empty apartments “ 😂🤣😂… i mean , come on , AGAIN I ASK YOU , what are you watching this site for ? What are your expectations and what are you paying ( if you do ) so as to be a subscriber ? Since you are here commenting , please , make us all a a favor and go and watch “ DO NOTHING “ apartments , but hey i forgot , ALL OF THEM are trying to do things that you WOULD WISH to do in your normal life but you aren’t a gigolo or whatever because you don’t have cameras so as to be watched and judged … 

• Upvote 1