B2 - General Topic 2023 #13 (August)

Noldus

On 8/21/2023 at 7:04 PM, Kingbanks said:

I wonder if dylan would be here if he knew another girl just moved into b4 rlc must be paying him to stay away from b4 today 😂

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Nope, the whole exchange began with your off-topic post

Nope again you are wrong.. I was reacting to Kingsbanks post seen above yours;)  And frankly i could care less if you are butthurt 😉

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

The relationship between Milena and Nadia has turned cold after the last party. Not one word exchanged today. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

because Nadia realized than Milena used her just for make views

il y a 44 minutes, Noldus a dit :

The relationship between Milena and Nadia has turned cold after the last party. Not one word exchanged today. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Nadia can't decide anything. These are the cards that determine her behavior. sad.

• Haha 1

The way I see it , it is like RLC is “ saying “ to the Barcelona tenants “ hello all , we need to help Milena as she’s facing some really difficult personal / private life issues , please support her by going to the apartment , even your presence there is enough “ … 

Day by day , more and more pitiful and pathetic watching this woman who DOES ALL to grab attention , clicks and viewership ( magically it works since there’s no competition when she decides to “ show “ things ) , the woman has a whatever guy / boyfriend / sex partner / lover , THE FATHER OF HER CHILD somewhere abandoned , a child at his best years to be educated , grow up and get all essential first step lessons of life and this woman has decided to show tits , ass and pussy in a pathetic way , she can’t provide even entertainment by herself , she occupies one of the best rooms in all of Barcelona apartments and she will invite others to take part in her whatever characterized ideas to show her private parts to people so as to justify an UNBELIEVABLE RIDICULOUS RLC presence … 

Come on RLC , what the fuck you are doing .. 

• Haha 1