B2 - General Topic 2023 #13 (August)

13 minutes ago,  moos54 said: 

The best part of this show is a sick Nadia in Milena's bed 😁

i like watching lesbian shows that's why i'm here but Milena's strange moves and the faces she makes kind of ruin it a bit, but luckily what they do is real even though they play it

You call this real ?? 🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😜🤪😝😜😝🤪😜

Exactly the same “ reality “ like Malia and Leora a couple of years ago 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😝😜😚 

You have then no idea as some years ago in this very apartment and just next room ( current Milena’s room ) , it was INDEED REAL THINGS happening ( yes also a show bit some serious stuff and not the BS we are witnessing ) .

The proof of the atrocity we ware watching os that Milena finest allow to ANYONE to do anything on her , she has the pure virginity Santa Maria belt , she is dragging all to do things while she orchestrates all the BS…. even Loraine , the greatest orchestrator of all time , she was participating even in emotionless incidents .. but she was doing things . Milena , A MOTHER OF A YOUNG CHILD , she should be very proud in some years when she looks back in the year 2023 and what she has done to her life and doing all that ( obviously her life and she can do whatever the fuck she loves but to have abandoned - I DON’T CARE REASONS OR WHAT THE FUCK GOES ON IN HER PERSONAL LIFE to reach the LOWEST POINT ) … Milena is the pathetic example that RLC admins should look themselves in the mirror and Al’s themselves “ What the fuck do we offer to the people “ ?? 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

13 minutes ago,  moos54 said: 

The best part of this show is a sick Nadia in Milena's bed 😁

i like watching lesbian shows that's why i'm here but Milena's strange moves and the faces she makes kind of ruin it a bit, but luckily what they do is real even though they play it

You call this real ?? 🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😜🤪😝😜😝🤪😜

Exactly the same “ reality “ like Malia and Leora a couple of years ago 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😝😜😚 

You have then no idea as some years ago in this very apartment and just next room ( current Milena’s room ) , it was INDEED REAL THINGS happening ( yes also a show bit some serious stuff and not the BS we are witnessing ) .

The proof of the atrocity we ware watching os that Milena finest allow to ANYONE to do anything on her , she has the pure virginity Santa Maria belt , she is dragging all to do things while she orchestrates all the BS…. even Loraine , the greatest orchestrator of all time , she was participating even in emotionless incidents .. but she was doing things . Milena , A MOTHER OF A YOUNG CHILD , she should be very proud in some years when she looks back in the year 2023 and what she has done to her life and doing all that ( obviously her life and she can do whatever the fuck she loves but to have abandoned - I DON’T CARE REASONS OR WHAT THE FUCK GOES ON IN HER PERSONAL LIFE to reach the LOWEST POINT ) … Milena is the pathetic example that RLC admins should look themselves in the mirror and Al’s themselves “ What the fuck do we offer to the people “ ?? 

do i really have to explain that i mean they really touch each other and not pretend like maila and leora did in the beginning man its really full of idiots here