B2 - General Topic 2023 #13 (August)

Noldus

6 hours ago, happyone said:

On or off campus???

Lubna told Gabrielle that Nadia and Milena were very excited about the party tomorrow, she even offered Gabrielle to sleep over at the apartment.

My interpretation  on B2

The funny thing about the conversation was when Gabrielle told her that T&T hadn't fucked for 15 days and that Tereza only masturbated and Timor pretended to be asleep

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Really sad to see Nadia this way. She's such a happy woman. I wounder what's happening with her. 

Nadia talked to Milena and told her that she had problems and that she was thinking of leaving this job, but since they spoke in Russian I caught little, but they talked about Nadia's right to fuck anyone.

• Thanks 3

31 minutes ago, Omar823502 said:

Nadia talked to Milena and told her that she had problems and that she was thinking of leaving this job, but since they spoke in Russian I caught little, but they talked about Nadia's right to fuck anyone.

They both need to go.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Omar823502 said:

Lubna told Gabrielle that Nadia and Milena were very excited about the party tomorrow, she even offered Gabrielle to sleep over at the apartment.

My interpretation  on B2

The funny thing about the conversation was when Gabrielle told her that T&T hadn't fucked for 15 days and that Tereza only masturbated and Timor pretended to be asleep

I am not impressed by the sexual activity and performence of Gabrielle and Louis too for the time I watched them

but it's sure TT don't fuck alot