B2 - General Topic 2023 #13 (August)

21 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Likes watching lesbian shows…surprise surprise 🤣🤣…and Shantal is the favorite, the one that doesn’t do shit 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣…can’t argue with old lesbians 

Shantal is a favorite because I just like beautiful young women and I like shows, so I just like both, will this work or is it too high for you.
I don't know what you mean by old lesbo and I don't need an explanation, what an incredible level here ...

18 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Shantal is a favorite because I just like beautiful young women and I like shows, so I just like both, will this work or is it too high for you.
I don't know what you mean by old lesbo and I don't need an explanation, what an incredible level here ...

You like her because she’s a “ nun “ in comparison to the rest of her flat mates and the majority of the girls she joined during the big update in April . Of course , now it is explained your ENORMOUS hate for Dylan , that is he tries to seduce her , flirt her his ways and ultimately make her one more “ victim “ of him and you believe she doesn’t deserve ( of course , a young and beautiful woman not getting physical pleasure at the years she looks the best and she feels the horniest of feelings and thus , “ trying “ to satisfy her needs covering herself under sheets and blankets .. ) .. You like shows but you disguise Leora’s 2-3 times per week masturbations which is the biggest show on live cameras feed .. now , either I can’t understand your thinking or you have controversial thoughts .. ahh well , whatever . Different way of thinking , it is respected . 

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You like her because she’s a “ nun “ in comparison to the rest of her flat mates and the majority of the girls she joined during the big update in April . Of course , now it is explained your ENORMOUS hate for Dylan , that is he tries to seduce her , flirt her his ways and ultimately make her one more “ victim “ of him and you believe she doesn’t deserve ( of course , a young and beautiful woman not getting physical pleasure at the years she looks the best and she feels the horniest of feelings and thus , “ trying “ to satisfy her needs covering herself under sheets and blankets .. ) .. You like shows but you disguise Leora’s 2-3 times per week masturbations which is the biggest show on live cameras feed .. now , either I can’t understand your thinking or you have controversial thoughts .. ahh well , whatever . Different way of thinking , it is respected . 

It’s a lost cause…that person is a total hypocrite…always negative when something good happens and always positive when shit is boring…I find it amusing 

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

i like her because she is beautiful (my opinion) whether dylan fucks her or not doesn't change that and i don't care if he does...come on why is it so hard to make a point here. Dylan is an asshole I don't hate him at all how did you get to that.... man man what idiots are sitting here

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

i like her because she is beautiful (my opinion) whether dylan fucks her or not doesn't change that and i don't care if he does...come on why is it so hard to make a point here. Dylan is an asshole I don't hate him at all how did you get to that.... man man what idiots are sitting here

It’s the first time in my 46 years of age that I get to know a person who doesn’t hate a person at all but he considers this very person an asshole … Ahh , well , and I thought that the brain and “ logic “ of a woman has always been the most difficult task in the world to decode .. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It’s the first time in my 46 years of age that I get to know a person who doesn’t hate a person at all but he considers this very person an asshole … Ahh , well , and I thought that the brain and “ logic “ of a woman has always been the most difficult task in the world to decode .. 

where do you get the idea that I'm a woman..., I'm going to throw you and that other idiot on ignore this has been going on for way too long and I don't like the fact that other forum visitors are always bothered by this.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

where do you get the idea that I'm a woman..., I'm going to throw you and that other idiot on ignore this has been going on for way too long and I don't like the fact that other forum visitors are always bothered by this.

I compared your “ male “ brain in that of a woman’s .. I didn’t say you are a woman.

I said it clearly .. “ he considers .. “ 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

They both need to go! Dylan is an obnoxious asshole and Shantal is far from beautiful. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

They both need to go! Dylan is an obnoxious asshole and Shantal is far from beautiful. 

maybe but I find a woman with meat around her a lot more pleasant than the fish bones that are mainly walking around now but tastes differ of course, Dylan doesn't have to leave for me, knowing RLC it just comes back another asshole, think of Lacrim, Ant , Grisha or Miron .. they always manage to find one and Dylan can't get anything done now so it's not a problem anymore

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

🤣🤣🤣…Shantal got the shoulders of a disc thrower and a face of a happy donkey 

But to each it’s own…but to say she needs to stay cause she is beautiful is one sad comment 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway…fuck her…what happened to Rachel, did she pull a Nadia move 🙄🤣🤣

• Upvote 1