B2 - General Topic 2023 #13 (August)

Noldus

1 hour ago, mkm2222 said:

Lubna told Melina last time  about the last guy they make love not fuck ,
is this the same guy ? 

Lubna talked about three guys, 2 for fuck and one with whom she makes love.

She said the name, but I don't remember it, and with this guy I haven't heard what his name is.
It seemed to me that the guy she makes love to is one she doesn't always see, but I'm not sure.
From phone conversations, this is a co-worker and she thinks about being with him in B5.

1 hour ago, Omar823502 said:

Lubna talked about three guys, 2 for fuck and one with whom she makes love.

She said the name, but I don't remember it, and with this guy I haven't heard what his name is.
It seemed to me that the guy she makes love to is one she doesn't always see, but I'm not sure.
From phone conversations, this is a co-worker and she thinks about being with him in B5.

There's really no difference comparing fucking or making love.  It all obtains the same objective.  🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Anniversaire de qui?

I think this was a party that was scheduled for Friday but it happens just today … somehow , they don’t make it in one of the villas 😂 .. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think this was a party that was scheduled for Friday but it happens just today … somehow , they don’t make it in one of the villas 😂 .. 

The party was scheduled for today.  Lubna and Milena talked about it Thursday night and Lubna said that the party is on Sunday.