Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #30

Pete1960

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Thanks on going to the second then solution .. 

Russian dual citizenship is allowed only if Russia has reached an agreement with that country, and only two countries, namely Turkmenistan and Tajikistan, are involved. Otherwise, citizens who want to obtain citizenship in Russia are forced to renounce the original citizenship.

So Snowden had to renounce US citizenship?

8 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

As we speculate about all else one fact is immutable. when Russia closed RLC cams Leora leapt at the chance to remain on cam even if it meant  leaving Paul , family and country  If we melt it down and see what's left it would be her desire to be on camera.

BINGO!!! Priority #1 which is MONEY. Nothing to do with Paul. She wanted money so she considered this as her job and a free place to live. She was looking out for herself and had no consideration for Paul or her family and any friends. Was the voyeur cam thing that strong enough to turn her into an exhibitionist which kept her interested into maintaining it when Russia caused RLC to shut down there? RLC must have felt the pinch by losing the Russian apartments but also losing their top "show girl" that they might have offered a much bigger carrot (financial package and more) to persuade Leora to move to Prague?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

BINGO!!! Priority #1 which is MONEY. Nothing to do with Paul. She wanted money so she considered this as her job and a free place to live. She was looking out for herself and had no consideration for Paul or her family and any friends. Was the voyeur cam thing that strong enough to turn her into an exhibitionist which kept her interested into maintaining it when Russia caused RLC to shut down there? RLC must have felt the pinch by losing the Russian apartments but also losing their top "show girl" that they might have offered a much bigger carrot (financial package and more) to persuade Leora to move to Prague?

If not she simply would have stayed in Russia end of story

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

As we speculate about all else one fact is immutable. when Russia closed RLC cams Leora leapt at the chance to remain on cam even if it meant  leaving Paul , family and country  If we melt it down and see what's left it would be her desire to be on camera.

Indisputable because it was so obvious that Leora chose RLC over Paul.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

9 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

If it's bullshit why did she leave Russia for Prague immediately after Russia stopped RLC?

It was so obvious. Saying "bullshit" is not an answer. Another emoji freak since the same type of responses. Can't stand the forum talk and speculation then leave.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Anode said:

Ne seriez vous pas un adorateur de Paul vous trouvant vous même dans son état ?

Ça fait des mois que je ne suis pas abonné car je trouve que RLC n'a aucun respect pour ses abonnés. Et même quand j'étais abonné je ne regardais jamais l'appartement de Leora car ils n'offrent rien d'intéressant à mes yeux mais je trouve que l'acharnement que certains ont envers Paul est excessif alors qu'il a rien demandé à personne et il vit sa vie comme ça le convient. 

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

It would be wise to bear in mind that there were at that time certain individuals who were aware of what was going on in thier lives, and certain information passed onto the forum by these people which some members have found convenient to ignore.

You cannot only "cherry pick 🍒" the bits that fit into your suppositions, there was much occurring that many were not aware of, and for obvious reasons apart from the fact some things would have been confidential, while in other cases there were always cynics who no matter what is produced or said would find a reason to belittle or contest the issue and would inevitably have called it bullshit ( not the same as GG but by individuals who really didn't know. )

Suffice to say there is no great mystery about what transpired, and wheras you can massage the truth and make things fit your speculation, the true facts are far simpler than fiction.

Why not just accept what is !!   

I prefer speculation because it provides more storylines - :smile:. Even true facts can be distorted if taken out of context or someone interprets things a different way. This has been ongoing for years with respect to Leora's RLC life history and nothing will be settled so let's carry on with our nitpicking about Leora and Paul and whatever else. And I guess the "Bullshit" and emoji freaks can still do their thing. After all, this is a forum not a true story.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Paul he's no more different with the cleanliness.  He sits his ass at the computer all day picking his nose then rolling the boogers with his fingers before flicking them on the floor when he likely has a waste backet to put such matter into.  He rarely lifts a finger to help with anything. The only time he wants anything to do with Leora is when he wants something to eat, have his dick sucked or get an occasional fuck. Other than that they're both mute to one another.

I refer to people like Paul as "a useless piece of shit" and Leora has very low (or should I say extremely low) standards when choosing a partner.

• Sad 1

Good long Novel. Maybe try not to be so emotional attached to a person you've never met or will meet. A shorter answer. I don't think she's that interesting. I used to like her (not to the extend of your obsession). Now i feel sad for her and think she's gonna have a very tough time once real life hits her. So yes she's a has been to me. All your assuming of my reasons are hilarious.

To the troll:

You sneak in your answer under the wire. Good for you. I am not obsessed. You also assume too much. I lost that attachment a long while ago. Come back and engage me in a real conversation if you dare.

• Upvote 1

Happy Good Morning GIF by sendwishonline.com

Good morning Good Night 

Nice Wednesday to all 

16/08/2023 16/August /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯  

Paul 🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito

• Thanks 1