Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #30

Pete1960

There is no certain answers to these questions because unfortunately most of these things happened off cameras and what little is known is known only from Leora's point of view. Apart from the war and the pandemic, we do not know the bureaucratic and logistical problems that have arisen in between. What is known is that Paul had to come to Prague shortly thereafter, then many things happened in the middle and the rest is history. 

Come on @Brokk! , you can’t possibly say that there are no certain answers when things were happening in front of our eyes .. For 1,5 years Leora was seeing a guy ( IT WAS ADMITTED HERE REPEATEDLY , yes we didn’t see it but WE DID SEE HIM “ ACCIDENTALY “ on her phone - Leora doing things accidentally , come on 😂🤣😂🤣 ) ..

Olesee don’t forget that Paul came to Prague just 4 months after so there was no bureaucratic issues .. indeed Covid hit but we ALSO NOW that he had a girlfriend when HE RETURNED to Russia after Prague … I mean , come on , THE FACT THAT EVERYONE SKIPS THE INCIDENT that two people who are almost a lifetime together messed for a certain amount of time and a period with others ,DOESN’T RING A BELL ? 

WHY SHOULD I CONCENTRATE AND ANALYZE THE FACT THAT LEORA WANTED TO BRING PAUL IN PRAGUE AND NOT ANALYZE THE FACT THAT LEORA ( AND PAUL ) BOTH HAD OTHER PEOPLE IN THEIR LIVES ? What for ? For which reason ? It is a subject that hardcore fans of this couple prefer to silent and skip it like it never happened ( which yes again , indeed , we never saw it but WE ALL KNOW THAT IT HAPPENED ) . 

Paul managed to move when the pandemic wasn’t fully solved , when a war was happening , I guess then despite the difficulties , a way was found . Why it wasn’t found earlier ? ( Before the war , while Maria was there and so on and so on ) … I still remember Jimbo’s comment that he heard Leora months before Malia’s deportation that during a phone call to a friend of hers , she was expressing that she was getting bored with her and she would want her out of the apartment at times .. and voila , some months later , august 2021 , we saw it happening . FACT , in front of our eyes .. 

The last  past that Paul wanted to come shortly after it only makes me laugh when WE ALL KNOW - as I said - that shortly after he messed with another girl … 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora Had the LB en réplique tchèque 

Paul avait une fille en Russie 

une relation ouverte 

leora savait pour Paul et Paul savait pour Leora 

leora a appelé Paul tous les jours sur téléphone et tablettes 

Ils n'étaient jamais loin l'un de l'autre. 

si c'est vrai que paul et sortie avec une autre fille sa n'a pas due  duré longtemps vue c'est expérience sexuelle et son caractère de con.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There is no certain answers to these questions because unfortunately most of these things happened off cameras and what little is known is known only from Leora's point of view. Apart from the war and the pandemic, we do not know the bureaucratic and logistical problems that have arisen in between. What is known is that Paul had to come to Prague shortly thereafter, then many things happened in the middle and the rest is history. 

Come on @Brokk! , you can’t possibly say that there are no certain answers when things were happening in front of our eyes .. For 1,5 years Leora was seeing a guy ( IT WAS ADMITTED HERE REPEATEDLY , yes we didn’t see it but WE DID SEE HIM “ ACCIDENTALY “ on her phone - Leora doing things accidentally , come on 😂🤣😂🤣 ) ..

Olesee don’t forget that Paul came to Prague just 4 months after so there was no bureaucratic issues .. indeed Covid hit but we ALSO NOW that he had a girlfriend when HE RETURNED to Russia after Prague … I mean , come on , THE FACT THAT EVERYONE SKIPS THE INCIDENT that two people who are almost a lifetime together messed for a certain amount of time and a period with others ,DOESN’T RING A BELL ? 

WHY SHOULD I CONCENTRATE AND ANALYZE THE FACT THAT LEORA WANTED TO BRING PAUL IN PRAGUE AND NOT ANALYZE THE FACT THAT LEORA ( AND PAUL ) BOTH HAD OTHER PEOPLE IN THEIR LIVES ? What for ? For which reason ? It is a subject that hardcore fans of this couple prefer to silent and skip it like it never happened ( which yes again , indeed , we never saw it but WE ALL KNOW THAT IT HAPPENED ) . 

Paul managed to move when the pandemic wasn’t fully solved , when a war was happening , I guess then despite the difficulties , a way was found . Why it wasn’t found earlier ? ( Before the war , while Maria was there and so on and so on ) … I still remember Jimbo’s comment that he heard Leora months before Malia’s deportation that during a phone call to a friend of hers , she was expressing that she was getting bored with her and she would want her out of the apartment at times .. and voila , some months later , august 2021 , we saw it happening . FACT , in front of our eyes .. 

The last  past that Paul wanted to come shortly after it only makes me laugh when WE ALL KNOW - as I said - that shortly after he messed with another girl … 

Animation Lying GIF 200.gif

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

il y a 11 minutes, RAME a dit :

je serais curieux de savoir combien de temps paul tiendrait par exemple avec masha

Bonjour Ramé ;

il ne teindrait rien du tout ,elle ne le ferait même pas rentrer vue sa  gueule de con !!

• Upvote 1

il y a 19 minutes, RAME a dit :

si c'est vrai que paul et sortie avec une autre fille sa n'a pas dû duré longtemps vue c'est expérience sexuelle et son caractère de con.

Il c'est fait jeté , impropre a la consommation !

• Haha 1