Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #30

Pete1960

11 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

You know some things we don't. Can you try and define the main reason she left Russia when RLC shut down?  Appreciate it.

Sorry ! No I couldn't Max.

I possibly knew the same as some, more than some, and less than others. 

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

If it's bullshit why did she leave Russia for Prague immediately after Russia stopped RLC?

Come on , this guy has become a broken repetitious record … after the vanishing of the usual suspects , A NEW ONE HAD TO ARISE to serve and protect .. that’s why some people here they say “ Pulp Fiction Oh Im Sorry Did I Break Your Concentration GIF

57 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Rather than let my head explode at all this, i WILL answer your question, because i can do.

The friends she made while she was training for eyebrow and nails work eventually left their place of work to set up their own places or switch to another salon. Once Leora had finished her training she didn't see them as much as a result as well. She very well may see them at night when she and Paul go out too. 

She does things like this outside now, notice how she leaves for several hours during the day regularly? And i know for a fact she was looking for an office or salon space for herself so she could do this work. 

Please remember this for future reference.

So many coincidences that things  for Leora don’t seem to work … so many things .. when there have been OTHER rumors that they think of the next destination , now comes the rumor that she’s looking for a salon space to do this work .. so , she stays in Prague .. I can think this as a very visible controversy  of rumors and thoughts .. 

• Sad 1

Just now, ddhm said:

So many coincidences that things  for Leora don’t seem to work … so many things .. when there have been OTHER rumors that they think of the next destination , now comes the rumor that she’s looking for a salon space to do this work .. so , she stays in Prague .. I can think this as a very visible controversy  of rumors and thoughts .. 

Oh FFS!! "Now comes the rumour"??? I said this in 2021! Because she spoke about and I SAW HER LOOKING AT OFFICE SPACE on the net!!!! Even so it's just a rumour. 

There you go - No matter what is said, some won't have it. Cherry picking indeed. I have tried to be civil but what's the point.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh FFS!! "Now comes the rumour"??? I said this in 2021! Because she spoke about and I SAW HER LOOKING AT OFFICE SPACE on the net!!!! Even so it's just a rumour. 

There you go - No matter what is said, some won't have it. Cherry picking indeed. I have tried to be civil but what's the point.

I am only reacting with my own interpretation to your post , I apologize if you take it bad and the way I posted , I don’t have the slightest of intention to doubt you , I just state how things are presented .. I thought that that was coming out from my post …

By the way , when there’s negativity of comments concerning the couple , I find it again strange that so many people who used to be regulars appear .. when it is bad between Leora and Paul , somehow , someway , you appear , Nicholas , masterchef. , the old wise guy , Pepe .. so strange ( again facts speaking my own way of interpretation , nothing personal with you as it has never ever been , I thought we are both serious adults to understand  that ) p

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

If it's bullshit why did she leave Russia for Prague immediately after Russia stopped RLC?

Because she always wanted to travel around Europe, and this was a chance with RLC paying for everything, she went alone to see if she liked it, while paul was sorting out travel visa for Eva, but that failed as Eva needed operations before travel. 

• Upvote 9

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Come on , this guy has become a broken repetitious record … after the vanishing of the usual suspects , A NEW ONE HAD TO ARISE to serve and protect .. that’s why some people here they say “ 

Cindy Brady Meme meme

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Because she always wanted to travel around Europe, and this was a chance with RLC paying for everything, she went alone to see if she liked it, while paul was sorting out travel visa for Eva, but that failed as Eva needed operations before travel. 

Thanks for that info.  Makes sense.

Strange she only has had a quick trip to Germany since arriving in Prague.  With no kids one would think the two would go off on a weekend exploration trip. Easy by train. Other couples do and they have pets to work around. As far as them getting out about town, wouldn't that be really boring walking the same streets in the same town?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She stays in Prague because she has to wait at least five years to get permanent residency and citizenship, she would then qualify as European and have the freedom to reside anywhere she chooses within the EU.

• Upvote 4

37 minutes ago, ddhm said:

???????????