Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #31

Pete1960

I hope Leora reads the items posted on this forum so that she understands how the paying members of RLC feel about Paul and his inadequacy as a human being are. 

She has been with him so long she doesn't understand the difference good and lousy. This guy came out of the bottom of the barrel and she is too good to have to endure his immaturity. 

But I suppose she is stuck with him. Ugh.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I hope Leora reads the items posted on this forum so that she understands how the paying members of RLC feel about Paul and his inadequacy as a human being are. 

She has been with him so long she doesn't understand the difference good and lousy. This guy came out of the bottom of the barrel and she is too good to have to endure his immaturity. 

Leora & Paul is similar to Gonorrhea meeting Syphilis.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I actually think she mainly wanted Eva back and a piece of meat to replace Malia for her shows, I don't mean anything negative by this but she is very goal oriented.

Also don't forget that she often reclaims her own space afterwards and there isn't much interaction between them anymore

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I hope she reads the forum, she used to be a member, but she must understand some people will have negative opinions. She can eat the meat and spit out the bones. She apparently is quite happy with Paul and that is fine. However many people will disagree, some more strongly than others and it comes with putting your life online 24/7 for the entire world to see. If comments bother her she can like the rest of us shrug her shoulders and walk on. She put herself in the position.

Although I am not and never been a Leora worshiper I am concerned for her as a human being regarding her post life cam life adjustment. Gonna be huge, the biggest culture shock of her life with Paul.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Paul depuis quelque temps a pris l'habitude que leur ce que Leora est seul dans une chambre et sous n'importe quel prétexte d'aller la rejoindre ,voir ce qu'elle regarde et aussi lire les messages qu'elle reçois ,il s'incruste dans la vie de Leora jusqu'aux moindre détailles jusqu’à dans le bain pour sois disant ce laver les mains . Alors que l'on ne vienne pas me dire que Leora est heureuse avec cette grosse merde qui la flic en permanence!

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Anode said:

Alors que l'on ne vienne pas me dire que Leora est heureuse avec cette grosse merde qui la flic en permanence!

So don't tell me that Leora is happy with this big that constantly cops her!

My question is that if that is so, why is he there if she didn't want him there?  She survived just fine for a long time with him in Russia. Leora controls everything. He is right where she wants him. It's not for us to make her choices. It is frustrating to watch her as well as people in our families/friends make stupid choices in partners. Everyone can see it but them.

• Sad 2

22 minutes ago, Anode said:

Paul depuis quelque temps a pris l'habitude que leur ce que Leora est seul dans une chambre et sous n'importe quel prétexte d'aller la rejoindre ,voir ce qu'elle regarde et aussi lire les messages qu'elle reçois ,il s'incruste dans la vie de Leora jusqu'aux moindre détailles jusqu’à dans le bain pour sois disant ce laver les mains . Alors que l'on ne vienne pas me dire que Leora est heureuse avec cette grosse merde qui la flic en permanence!

If she lets him read the messages it's because there's nothing she have to hide from him. Leora also does the same thing with Paul's phone so i don't see what the problem is.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I actually think she mainly wanted Eva back and a piece of meat to replace Malia for her shows, I don't mean anything negative by this but she is very goal oriented.

Also don't forget that she often reclaims her own space afterwards and there isn't much interaction between them anymore

You can find a piece of meat anywhere, you don't need to go to Russia to get it.

In terms of interacting with each other they are always better than L&T. And Linda and Tibor are married.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

If she lets him read the messages it's because there's nothing she have to hide from him. Leora also does the same thing with Paul's phone so i don't see what the problem is.

When they were in Russia those phones caused them more problems than they could shake a stick at.  Paul demanded to read her messages everyday as he was jealous as if Leora was banging someone else.  All she had to do was password and lock the thing.

Those phones are the worst invention ever made. I'm sure glad I don't own one.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 2