B1 - General Topic 2023 #19 (August / September)

11 hours ago, peking said:

lol, I see a few think that term is

eh can we have a Excited Series 2 GIF by BBC Threedrumroll please

for the word that has become misused (like Lincoln's quotes lol) sorry, overused and all in the wrong way that we(collective) have lost all meaning of the word

kind of like "woke" sorry for going off the Road GIFagain

take it from one who has had to meet a few on this journey we call life's WTF moments

example, for whatever reason/excuse someone is prejudice and that can be expressed as one nugget of sand, a racist would equal all the sand in the universe maybe the multiverse.

the world has diluted its meaning  as a noun, it's meaning as an adjective was always kind of up in the air 😃

maybe some might know woodyj627 and know what the intent of referring her to the world's favorite flavor really meant

I really don't know that for a fact but it sounded good 😀 referring to chocolate mmmmmmm

who will rate as other flavors or was this a one off

wait for it

Adam West Dancing GIFsame bat time, same bat channel

and then the batman tv show theme

😃

I thought his reference was okay 😀

huh?

On 9/10/2023 at 8:36 PM, woodyj627 said:

That is not a racist remark she has a chocolate complexion.  She should be ashamed to let the other 2 girls work and she does nothing!!  RLC is losing because of freeloaders.  This website isn't worth the money they're trying to get.

To these people everything is racist. This world is turning into shit, compared to the old days when I grew up. A bunch of sensitive offended pussies.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Want to tear each other a new corn chute take it to rants & flames.

The nonsense has been removed.

Not for nothing, but do you even follow who instigates or you just remove posts…not that I give a shit 🙄🤣🤣🤣

16 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Not for nothing, but do you even follow who instigates or you just remove posts…not that I give a shit 🙄🤣🤣🤣

I just go back to original post where it began and then remove the posts that entails the quoting that ensued from it. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

So stone cold why have others spoke against Shantal's behavior and nothing was done to there post is that fair??  They took my word chocolate and turned it into a racist remark.  I used the word to identify her complexion there was nothing in my mind towards her race.  

Instead of coming after me go after the people that turned this into a racist situation.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

So stone cold why have others spoke against Shantal's behavior and nothing was done to there post is that fair??  They took my word chocolate and turned it into a racist remark.  I used the word to identify her complexion there was nothing in my mind towards her race.  

Instead of coming after me go after the people that turned this into a racist situation.

Bro, just relax. It's all good.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

I do not read each and every comment daily that's made.  I just noticed what was going on in this topic tonight. 

Usually if there's a problem with posts the matter usually gets reported.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Now that Dylan is gone that leaves only Lacrim as the single male!  The RLC needs to add some additional single males to liven up the site.  Watching these women play with their toys and not each other gets to be boring.  A couple of the women have steady dudes there fucking, but for the most part it’s the same damn routines!

• Upvote 1