Martina & Alberto - 2023 #7

Noldus

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

a esto me refiero cuando digo que utiliza a las personas como cosas ( cosificacion ) me sirves para cuidarme el perro , mientras yo estoy de fiesta , pues eres blanco , ¿ que no me sirves ? eres negro , que ahora no me sirve pero lo tengo en un estante por si mas adelante puede hacerme falta ( alberto ) pues eres gris . son parasitos , la relacion siempre obtiene beneficios en un sentido , el de martina , hacia la otra parte , PARASITACION , no SIMBIOSIS , esa es la diferencia .

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, JYBRD said:

I think there is more to it than that.

I also doubt GF4 would "lower" her standards to live in this apartment.  Given her presumed education and occupation, she likely makes really good money and has a very nice place of her own.  Why would she ditch that to live here??

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

I also doubt GF4 would "lower" her standards to live in this apartment.  Given her presumed education and occupation, she likely makes really good money and has a very nice place of her own.  Why would she ditch that to live here??

Bons punts. Jo també em preguntava com era de gran amb compartir. Crec que això és una cosa que Alberto ha tingut a veure amb la Martina.

What you say is correct. But that's not the real reason.
What Moosecini writes is also correct. However, GF4 can and will never go into this RLC environment because of the cameras.

The real reason is different: Martina said about 2-3 months ago: She doesn't want to share her life with Alberto in the future, but also doesn't want to share it with GF4.
It's obvious that GF4 is really and deep in love with Martina. But when GF4 says to her "I love you", Martina feels crushed or taken in possession of (her own words). She doesn't like feelings like that.
She wants to be totally free, she wants to be able to fuck an other woman any time she wants or needs it. And she needs it more often. She needed it about two months ago for example......

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, berty_47 said:

What you say is correct. But that's not the real reason.
What Moosecini writes is also correct. However, GF4 can and will never go into this RLC environment because of the cameras.

The real reason is different: Martina said about 2-3 months ago: She doesn't want to share her life with Alberto in the future, but also doesn't want to share it with GF4.
It's obvious that GF4 is really and deep in love with Martina. But when GF4 says to her "I love you", Martina feels crushed or taken in possession of (her own words). She doesn't like feelings like that.
She wants to be totally free, she wants to be able to fuck an other woman any time she wants or needs it. And she needs it more often. She needed it about two months ago for example......

It seems the 7 or 8 year or longer relationship she had with him was meaningless.   

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It seems the 7 or 8 year or longer relationship she had with him was meaningless.   

From what I've read, their relationship started when she was pretty young, and at the time, it was probably legit.  As she discovered her attraction for women, her desire not to be "tied down" probably also grew.  It's pretty clear that Alberto won't have an issue with anything she wants to do as long as they stay together, but I think her interest in the male anatomy has diminished to zero, so she no longer sees any reason why she should stay with him.  As for GF4, I think the fact that she's married like Nelly, there's the concern that her husband would kill the relationship at some point and repeat the whole cycle again, so she won't allow herself to get overly attached.  Just some opinions...

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Thank you. Small correction: Martina was 15 years old when she met Alberto. Regardless of a few small interruptions, they have been together then for 12 years. This is a damm long time. But have they ever had a “normal” romantic relationship? At no time.

Thank you for the good song, it fits perfectly.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

From what I've read, their relationship started when she was pretty young, and at the time, it was probably legit.  As she discovered her attraction for women, her desire not to be "tied down" probably also grew.  It's pretty clear that Alberto won't have an issue with anything she wants to do as long as they stay together, but I think her interest in the male anatomy has diminished to zero, so she no longer sees any reason why she should stay with him.  As for GF4, I think the fact that she's married like Nelly, there's the concern that her husband would kill the relationship at some point and repeat the whole cycle again, so she won't allow herself to get overly attached.  Just some opinions...

Where do you get that she is married...?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, omedo said:

Where do you get that she is married...?

GF4?  Someone posted that she was married, and it wasn't hard to see the big wedding ring on her finger when she visited the other day for the conversation on the balcony.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Thank you. Small correction: Martina was 15 years old when she met Alberto. Regardless of a few small interruptions, they have been together then for 12 years. This is a damm long time. But have they ever had a “normal” romantic relationship? At no time.

Thank you for the good song, it fits perfectly.

I think this is a matter of definition that can vary greatly. In a certain way, they had something like that at the beginning of 2017-2019.

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

GF4?  Someone posted that she was married, and it wasn't hard to see the big wedding ring on her finger when she visited the other day for the conversation on the balcony.

Don't have seen such an info also was it really a wedding ring ? I've big doubts....

• Like 1