Martina & Alberto - 2023 #7

Noldus

I am sorry to say , but if Martina’s female friend is married , this is really unacceptable and Martina doesn’t seem to learn from her former mistake with Nelly .. What does she expect honestly “ infiltrating “ once again a married couple ? Even if they are an open relationship couple or it is an agreement , it is still a married couple .. and usually , when the passion ends in such relationships sooner or later , the marriage is left over with a big “ mark “ of betrayal and loss of trust and faith .. All the rest is just pointless .. BUT , I hope it is just false information and not a valid one ( not offense to the fellow member providing this information , but i believe either good friends emnv or omedo would have provided this “ serious “ details so as to understand a bit better what and how this relationship actually stands .. )  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I think this is a matter of definition that can vary greatly. In a certain way, they had something like that at the beginning of 2017-2019.

Don't have seen such an info also was it really a wedding ring ? I've big doubts....

Look like one of the costume stuff you'd get from Walmart's Gumball Machine.  :biggrin:

o66g.jpg

4 hours ago, Moosecini said:

GF4?  Someone posted that she was married, and it wasn't hard to see the big wedding ring on her finger when she visited the other day for the conversation on the balcony.

Wedding rings are usually just bands, not usually anything big or fancy, engagement rings can be big and fancy, at least that's how it is in Australia.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Wedding rings are usually just bands, not usually anything big or fancy, engagement rings can be big and fancy, at least that's how it is in Australia.

To have a big and fancy engagement ring means some dude has lots of money.    :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, I did see a ring set with diamonds on her finger.  What it actually represents in Barcelona may certainly differ from what it means in the US.  I don't recall who actually said that GF4 was married in a post, but I do remember it was mentioned a little while back and there was even a brief commentary back and forth about it.  If I'm not remembering all of that correctly, I blame my age and senility! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

Well, I did see a ring set with diamonds on her finger.  What it actually represents in Barcelona may certainly differ from what it means in the US.  I don't recall who actually said that GF4 was married in a post, but I do remember it was mentioned a little while back and there was even a brief commentary back and forth about it.  If I'm not remembering all of that correctly, I blame my age and senility! 🤣

I hear ya.  I'm nearing the same boat soon.   :biggrin:

• Haha 2