Martina & Alberto - 2023 #7

Noldus

You can say the same thing about this apartment as you do about Masha's, they are only fun to look at when the residents are on holiday and friends are staying there, Masha was already shouting several times today as she so often does, she looks like a market woman and Martina and Alberto are also clear ... two zombies with a dog.
What a waste of space, put those two sisters and that friend in there and with Masha that nice young couple that has been there lately.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, tle said:

Alberto better hurry up and make his move before Martina comes home and takes his backrub girl away from him...

Jepp, but would be interesting to see Martina's reaction seeing Alberto giving a back massage to another girl. 😉

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Hookers??  🤣 They definitely have non-model faces but they are cute and fun. I'd be happy to see more of them. Variety is nice 👍 😎

Agree,  natural no silicon in face and somewhere else like some of the other RLC  girls have.😄

• Upvote 1

I only want to say that it’s been AGES since this apartment has been so ALIVE and nice to watch . Alberto looks happier and in sync a great mood , he was seen singing last night , enjoying the times with his friends , I can’t really remember when was the last time he was enjoying this much . 

The atmosphere changed , it’s not a depressing and sad apartment to watch while Martina is absent ( I don’t say it is her fault but of course it isn’t the best when two people struggle with the developments in their personal lives ) , for as long as it is like this then , let’s enjoy all the happenings .. and they are a LOOOOOOT 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1