Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #33

Pete1960

7 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

At least Leora isn't going to have this problem 

DAILYNEWSREPORTED.COM

Los Angeles, CA- A plane made an emergency at LAX today after a suspicious smell became...

I think I walked past her at a southern Oregon hippie festival. 🤢

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I'm surprised at you @Nicholas  

Once again you have posted a small reprimand to a members post stating that it was invalid, yet you do not supply evidence to support your counter argument.

I am still awaiting an answer to my question put to you regarding your thoughts on Leora taking a 30+ hour unwashed manky cock in her mouth that you had vehemently stated she would not do.

I supplied the evidence as you demanded yet I'm still awaiting your opinion, unless it is to be conveniently "swept under the carpet" so to speak because the truth is too painful for the acolytes to admit and come to terms with.

The fact you have not responded doesn't make what happened any less true Nich, A statement was made yet the Leora Luvvie's are incapable of contradicting it.....I wonder why?:angel:

I hope you are not developing into another "Leora Luvvie" like the other sad individuals who contribute nothing of substance apart from infantile emoji criticism because their counter argument is so weak or indeed non existent, yet are in denial to the true facts. 

Living in their own one dimensional Leora Cocoon waiting for their Goddess to throw them an occasional scrap while they wallow in their own self imposed misery .....Sad souls !:sad:

Let me make it clear for you so you'll understand, as far as I'm concerned, the comments made by Max regarding friends and family were comments of insinuation and nothing more and no way of presenting evidence otherwise, and as far as the so called evidence you supposedly provided, I have not seen any of it. As far as I'm concerned as long as I have observed that woman and how into personal hygiene she has always been since then, until I see evidence otherwise, that is what I will always go by. So perhaps you might consider being more concerned regarding reprimanding yourself mate.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Let me make it clear for you so you'll understand, as far as I'm concerned, the comments made be Max regarding friends and family were comments of insinuation and nothing more, and as far as the so called evidence you supposedly provided, I have not seen it. As far as I'm concerned as long as I have observed that woman and how into personal hygiene she has always been, until I see evidence otherwise, that is what I will always go by. So perhaps you can reprimand yoursrlf mate.

Well Nicholas sounds like a  sexy  women with out knickers but still talks like a cunt 😇

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Well Nicholas sounds like a  sexy  women with out knickers but still talks like a cunt 😇

Who might it be you are referring to in your reference of a women without knickers but still talks like a cunt ?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Let me make it clear for you so you'll understand, as far as I'm concerned, the comments made be Max regarding friends and family were comments of insinuation and nothing more and no way of presenting evidence otherwise,

Insinuation? The evidence is that I witnessed it and shared. I don't have to prove shit to anyone. I merely spoke of what I was [party to and heard over a lifetime with my own ears.

Men being around other men unhampered by being over heard by women engenders locker room talk.

Why are making such a big deal out of it? No judges exist judge to rule whether evidence exists or is sufficient to back up comments on a public forum. Like Charlie Sheen said, 'strange' is appealing to men (whether they act on it or not their minds do).

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Insinuation? The evidence is that I witnessed it and shared. I don't have to prove shit to anyone. I merely spoke of what I was [party to and heard over a lifetime with my own ears.

Men being around other men unhampered by being over heard by women engenders locker room talk.

Why are making such a big deal out of it? No judges exist judge to rule whether evidence exists or is sufficient to back up comments on a public forum. Like Charlie Sheen said, 'strange' is appealing to men (whether they act on it or not their minds do).

So just because you make comments on an online website forum it is supposed to mean that the comments are supposed to be factual and believed ? Considering as much of the online misleading bullshit that occurs nowadays do you actually think everyone should believe such comments ? Whether factual or not, perhaps you might should consider that. So as far as I'm concerned, unless I see proof of such comments, it is none other than insinuation as far as I'm concerned.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3