Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #33

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

when I see Paul cuddling with Eva I sometimes think that he would rather have sex with that dog than with Leora

In line with the thought about his lack of sex drive don't forget he's nailed her thousands of times.  It gets old with the same woman, guys. Even the biggest babe after hundreds of times the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence.  Human nature.  Hell, I'm bored watching her seeing the same thing over and over and over.

• Haha 1

il y a 1 minute, Max Ragnar a dit :

Conformément à l'idée de son manque de libido, n'oubliez pas qu'il l'a clouée des milliers de fois. Ça vieillit avec la même femme, les gars. Même le plus gros bébé, après des centaines de fois, l'herbe paraît plus verte de l'autre côté de la clôture. Nature humaine. Bon sang, je m'ennuie de la voir voir la même chose encore et encore.

bonsoir Max Ragnar ;

Je ne pense pas qu'il ai  cloué  des milliers de fois surtout avec son clou tordu !

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Anode said:

bonsoir Max Ragnar ;

Je ne pense pas qu'il ai  cloué  des milliers de fois surtout avec son clou tordu !

I know. Still after 10 years of looking at the same woman naked and sex her her over 10 years, fresh meat would appeal to most guys.

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

I know. Still after 10 years of looking at the same woman naked and sex her her over 10 years, fresh meat would appeal to most guys.

Are you speaking from first hand experience ???🤣

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Watch out folks, the slug has made an appearance……All that time of waiting for one of the acolytes to appear and the best he can do is sarcasm…….Just goes to show, you “can’t polish a turd”🐌🐌🤣

• Haha 2