Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #33

Pete1960

8 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Dude, I'm not talking about leaving Paul, with her sexual morals, or lack there of, she would be more likely to get laid than you or I would. She a cam girl. Hello?  Not the virgin Mary.

So i don't understand what you mean.

But to me you and dougie are describing a Leora that doesn't actually exist. She may not be the virgin Mary but she is not what you describe her either.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

So i don't understand what you mean.oy

But to me you and dougie are describing a Leora that doesn't actually exist. She may not be the virgin Mary but she is not what you describe her either.

Is there anything you won't argue about?

No.1 she does the things I wrote,  normal women would not. Therefore I would (AGAIN) say a person that does what she does is at least if not more likely to satisfy herself sexually than the average person, who more often than not give in to temptations .

• Confused 2

Happy days .. Ulyana is back , when she’s there , Leora notices and then it is a fun competition ( she usually loses .. ) .. 

The most important , all those people that ddhm has been attacked from and has been SHOUTING also for many years that they have destroyed this little corner of the internet and not allowing people to express their thoughts because they simply wanted to say things as they were thinking and having their opinion , good friend Jimbo4 now is fighting them one by one because he SPOKE THE TRUTH .. and truth in this topic HURTS and the TERMINATORS get mad and start hunting .

But jimbo is very strong with the English language being his native and HE GIVES PAIN daily to all of them . Because , all of them , they simply do this , they spread 

The Wire Bullshit GIF by Giphy QA

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 2

Would like to remind everyone that this forum is about speculations, wish lists, educated guesses, ability to read people's minds or actions, supposedly excellent language translations and supposedly full knowledge of what tenants are doing. So bottom line - believe everything, believe nothing, tell truths or lies but, above all, make up story lines to keep this forum topic active - 😁. No one knows the whole story about Leora or about Leora & Paul so everything is fair game to talk about or add your own two cents worth. RLC provides voyeur cams to observe tenants but don't provide a personal bio or history of them for good reasons. I am not here to make friends but just here wasting my time on a damn pretty horny lonely girl that gives some exceptional voyeur teases. Wish for better and more for Leora but also for others. Not possible but good to talk about it. Leora is who she is - good or bad. Her life and we can't change it but can talk about it. In the meantime, carry on Leora as we carry on. Wonder if Leora ever thinks about having a real lively gangbang (a one stop all-inclusive sex extravaganza for her personal enjoyment)?

• Like 1