Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #33

Pete1960

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Think it is time for me to get back watching Chaturbate and other cam women again. LOTS of variety.

Yeah, cams at camcaps has far prettier women with perfect legs, they communicate with the camera, and it's free. Leora could make good money on it but would lose her free apartment, utilities, and salary, and would have to clock in and perform more.

Her mindset is giving the least effort for the most reward reflects her admiration for Stalinist politics. Go through the motions and get 100 Rubles like everyone else, banker, doctor, ditch digger, regardless of output. She doesn't want to rely solely on herself instead of uncle RLC.  The easy life on RLC has killed her motivation to advance her life.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Leora deserves a shopping trip soon. Not seen her indulge herself with any sexy new attire recently...

Only thought of it as Angie has been lounging around and doing yoga in a thong bodysuit displaying her amazing ass and Venera has some sexy lingerie (which she also wears whilst doing yoga)!

7 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Hey up pulo when the fucking hell do you get time to look at anything else

I don't have much time. I just read Pulo's posts to see if anything has happened.

Looks like a (repetitious) bate about to  happen. Leora will tell Paul when to come back after she pays the rent.

• Haha 1