Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #33

Pete1960

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She certainly is to some people, unless they live their life by similar standards.🐌🐌

I always compared to other RLC women and she impressed me the most by her good looks and types of teases and nudity. Irma was another good one. I never looked at her as being a Diva or Queen - only as a pretty good RLC show girl. For me, Leora has been brought down some notches because of Paul (too many specifics to mention).

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Nicholas

• NicholasAdvanced MemberMembers  

•  

If it is factual, why you don't know, yet you evidently insinuated as such ? Regardless, if the emoji's were meant for me, same to you mate.

I don't particularly want to get into a row with you Nich' out of respect, But ! I have now checked again and can categorically state that Paul went into the bedroom and started "Romancing " :biggrin: Leora at approximately 2250 Wednesday night. Prior to that the last time he had a shower was the afternoon of the day PREVIOUS between 1611 -1617 hrs which was 30.5 hours passed until he put his manky piss ridden cock in skanky Leora's mouth. Prior to the shower he did on arising from sleeping the night on the couch at 1541 hrs go to the bathroom to clean his teeth and that took him 48 seconds :sick:....What a filthy no good disrespectful sack of shit he without doubt is, and Leora is no better for allowing such a maggot to put his rancid appendage into her mouth.

You were not prepared to pass an opinion originally, because you were adamant Leora would not have allowed such a thing.......She did allow it and didn't clean her teeth immediately afterwards either. Do you have an honest opinion now?

I know you to be an honest " fan " of Leora as many are on this forum, but unlike many of the others you do come on the forum and express a valid point of view, while the others who by their very age should know better like to post infantile emojis instead of having the courage of their convictions and expressing them, thereby setting an example.

Jim can you confirm Paul didn't leave the apartment and go to the gym?  If he did leave quite possibly he had a shower there. 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Jim can you confirm Paul didn't leave the apartment and go to the gym?  If he did leave quite possibly he had a shower there. 

He left the apartment with Leora, without a bag .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I always compared to other RLC women and she impressed me the most by her good looks and types of teases and nudity. Irma was another good one. I never looked at her as being a Diva or Queen - only as a pretty good RLC show girl. For me, Leora has been brought down some notches because of Paul (too many specifics to mention).

It isn’t possible for him to rise to her level, so the natural thing to happen is for her to sink to his. 

She has now succeeded !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Sad to say but Leora has mostly been very predictable. In terms of masturbation - repetitive. In terms of sex with Paul - repetitive. Any slight changes might be stimulating to observe but basically her masturbations are a carbon copy of previous shows and sex with Paul is Peter Griffin Vomit GIF - Peter Griffin Vomit Finger Mouth GIFs

• Upvote 2

Just now, dougiestyle4u said:

Sad to say but Leora has mostly been very predictable. In terms of masturbation - repetitive. In terms of sex with Paul - repetitive. Any slight changes might be stimulating to observe but basically her masturbations are a carbon copy of previous shows and sex with Paul is Peter Griffin Vomit GIF - Peter Griffin Vomit Finger Mouth GIFs

Think it is time for me to get back watching Chaturbate and other cam women again. LOTS of variety.

13 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Think it is time for me to get back watching Chaturbate and other cam women again. LOTS of variety.

Yeah specially the euro teens some very young   just a minute somebody at the door with a badge

• Haha 3

paul toujours endormie a 18,00 heures ,il voudras surement sortir avec leora encore une soirée de passé sans aucune action.

déjà que leora levée a 14heures dix sept sortie a 14 heures cinquante on la verra pas beaucoup du reste de la journée.

la sa devient du foutage de gueule