B7 - General Topic 2023 #26 (September)

Wondering which category we are going to see this guy in...?

We have already had a drug addict/clearly medicated psycho.

A rapist

Perhaps he will punch another wall?

Will he play the creepy role as a sidekick to Lacrim?

I know...what about falling down the stairs drunk like Daniel?...now that would be fun to watch.

Blocking cameras

Arriving at B1, B2 or B4 uninvited

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Wondering which category we are going to see this guy in...?

We have already had a drug addict/clearly medicated psycho.

A rapist

Perhaps he will punch another wall?

Will he play the creepy role as a sidekick to Lacrim?

I know...what about falling down the stairs drunk like Daniel?...now that would be fun to watch.

Blocking cameras

Arriving at B1, B2 or B4 uninvited

maybe he's a normal guy but probably not... one can hope

Edit: I just saw him now.. Miron 2?

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Jesus christ another orc in these places.  FFS does RLC not see what they do to their subscriber base?

Orc? As a gay guy, this guy is fucking smoking hot. One of the hottest guys on RLC for damn ages and if he's considered an orc, I guarantee the users of this forum would be considered a bunch of blobfish with third degree burns. Stick to commenting on the attractiveness of RLCs bimbos thanks.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

Orc? As a gay guy, this guy is fucking smoking hot. One of the hottest guys on RLC for damn ages and if he's considered an orc, I guarantee the users of this forum would be considered a bunch of blobfish with third degree burns. Stick to commenting on the attractiveness of RLCs bimbos thanks.

Well Im not a gay guy...and look up orc as a reference to individuals currently creating havoc in Ukraine.  Not every guy thinks like you...I dont care what he looks like FFS.  In any event he's a loser.  Just like the others.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Well Im not a gay guy...and look up orc as a reference to individuals currently creating havoc in Ukraine.  Not every guy thinks like you...I dont care what he looks like FFS.  In any event he's a loser.  Just like the others.

Demeaning a person because of the actions of their countrymen and calling him a loser despite only seeing him for a grand total of oooh, around 4 hours, you sound like really balanced and normal person 😂

20 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

a few maybe.. I won't mention any names of course 🙄

World of Warcraft will never be the same again ☹️

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

Demeaning a person because of the actions of their countrymen and calling him a loser despite only seeing him for a grand total of oooh, around 4 hours, you sound like really balanced and normal person 😂

ALL RUSSIANS ARE SHIT!  THEY NO LONGER HAVE TO PROVE IT.

21 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

Only a complete idiot (meaning self centered, self obsessed and absorbed) individual such as yourself would be dumb enough to comment regarding a participant on a site that has never once yet had a gay act.  Go elsewhere and get your jolies.  It's about the girls stupid!

• Haha 2