B7 - General Topic 2023 #26 (September)

Dylan, a controversial participant with his admirers and haters. In any case he contributed to animating these villas.
It's a shame that for two months now there has been something that has broken the relationship between Dylan and Ashley and everything has become boring and life has taken place off-cam. I still don't understand what... maybe someone can explain to me.
The only thing that saddens me, whatever happened, is that Dylan and Ashley didn't say goodbye (at least on cam), in fact it seems to me that they avoided each other.

• Like 3

Last night he told Lacrim that he was going by car, but I didn't understand if he was going to the airport, to Naples or somewhere else in Spain.
In fact, among her luggage she had an open plastic bag full of clothes that they definitely don't accept on the plane.

47 minutes ago, Boing said:

Dylan, a controversial participant with his admirers and haters. In any case he contributed to animating these villas.
It's a shame that for two months now there has been something that has broken the relationship between Dylan and Ashley and everything has become boring and life has taken place off-cam. I still don't understand what... maybe someone can explain to me.
The only thing that saddens me, whatever happened, is that Dylan and Ashley didn't say goodbye (at least on cam), in fact it seems to me that they avoided each other.

I stayed to watch his departure precisely because I wanted to see if he said goodbye to Ahley.
He greeted Lacrim, with whom he had also argued in the past, but not Ashley (at least I didn't see it).

51 minutes ago, CC62 said:

mal schauen wo er jetzt absteigt, wenn er in einer woche nicht wieder zu sehen ist , bin ich auch raus....

12 minutes ago, Boing said:

Last night he told Lacrim that he was going by car, but I didn't understand if he was going to the airport, to Naples or somewhere else in Spain.
In fact, among her luggage she had an open plastic bag full of clothes that they definitely don't accept on the plane.

First stage of grief: Denial. I was like that too when Kristy leave. He's gone, guys, deal with it.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Boing said:

Sono rimasto a guardare la sua partenza proprio perché volevo vedere se salutava Ahley.
Salutò Lacrim, con cui aveva anche litigato in passato, ma non Ashley (almeno io non l'ho visto).

Si, si sono salutati nell’angolo cieco del corridoio tra’ la porta della stanza di Ashley

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Boing said:

Glad you make this post , I was having nearly the same thoughts .. I always believed ( I admit on this I was really mistaken ) that Ashley and Dylan would become the best tenants as they would engage whenever they would feel like in any private moment . They both are the same characters , fun , social , entertaining .. I truly believe that Ashley likes ( liked )  Dylan very much , she would spend so much time with hi , giving him breakfast , lunches , dinners , late snacks 😂🤣 .. We should not also forget that in ALL 3 THREESOMES . Ashley was the one of three participants , which ultimately has me reached the conclusion ( most probably a wrong one 😂 ) that Ashley NEVER ACCEPTED that he would fuck girls behind her back . I mean that she wouldn’t have any problem if he was telling her but he did , he never told her , she found out and got pissed .. The next question of course that inevitably comes in mind is why this would happen , well , the obvious answer is that Ashley might have developed feelings for Dylan . She didn’t mind  threesomes , sharing or whatever but she minded things behind her back and I think this is what happened , i can’t  really think that these two who simply LOVED their moments ended whatever relationship they had in such hate . I was always insisting that there won’t be any problems because they both knew what they have signed for but this is , as you say , sad that it happened .

The absence of Dylan will become obvious very soon , he was a generous , fun , great tenant and he respected the opportunity he got . All the best to him as a guy supporting another one , i believe we will be seeing him again though , i think in such a short time he achieved really a lot and he deserves any Euro he got being an RLC participant . Whenever there’s a person that gathers lots of chats , seen many times occupying the top camera replays but above all , he has made an audience of both haters and supporters , well , FOR SURE , he has achieved something and made a BIG IMPACT . 5 months and i believe 13 or 14 women to fuck , QUITE QUITE IMPRESSIVE ( causing the obvious jealousy 😁😆 )  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

Ashley packing some clothes, hard to know what for but she's packing.

It is time for the second “ major cleaning “ as it seems after the one in April , let’s hope that the new cast proves as equally great as the ones that joined back then and their gradual departures hurt tremendously the second part of this summer ..