B7 - General Topic 2023 #26 (September)

7 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Dylan acted like a tool the first couple weeks until he got comfortable around the cams,most of the girls liked his company,he was polite,respectful and considerate...he provided tons of content during his stay,everything was fine until that dick lacrim came and started stirring shit up. Unfortunately I don't think we'll be seeing anything close to him for a while! Hope to see him here again under different circumstances 🙏 

Lacrim is a stupid child, how can he influence anyone if he doesn't even know where his own dick is and lies in a bed with male friends, Lacrim played his game and very quickly lost it and sought his pleasure outside the villa, he didn't play and doesn't play any significant role anymore, only Ash seems to feel comfortable with him but what can you say about a girl who takes a bath with Fior..

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Lacrim is a stupid child, how can he influence anyone if he doesn't even know where his own dick is and lies in a bed with male friends, Lacrim played his game and very quickly lost it and sought his pleasure outside the villa, he didn't play and doesn't play any significant role anymore, only Ash seems to feel comfortable with him but what can you say about a girl who takes a bath with Fior..

Her fucking fior was where Dylan lost interest in her (my assumption)....I'm here for the sex and the occasional drama/cheating 😆,Dylan provided bountiful sex and I had no issue subscribing to it,let's see who they replace him with,some pissed and moan so much about him so I know they're elated that a dead site has become even "more dead" now that he's gone

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Her fucking fior was where Dylan lost interest in her (my assumption)....I'm here for the sex and the occasional drama/cheating 😆,Dylan provided bountiful sex and I had no issue subscribing to it,let's see who they replace him with,some pissed and moan so much about him so I know they're elated that a dead site has become even "more dead" now that he's gone

🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣

Il y a 9 heures, Boing a dit :

I stayed to watch his departure precisely because I wanted to see if he said goodbye to Ahley.
He greeted Lacrim, with whom he had also argued in the past, but not Ashley (at least I didn't see it).

Think again, camera 3-1 at 11:01 a.m. Dylan greeted Ashley before leaving the villa. Look closely, they are at the bedroom door.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Think again, camera 3-1 at 11:01 a.m. Dylan greeted Ashley before leaving the villa. Look closely, they are at the bedroom door.

Thank you, unfortunately I don't subscribe to the replay and therefore I can't watch this moment again: I missed it, but I believe you and I'm a little reassured. I thought it was really bad that Dylan and Asley didn't say goodbye.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Boing said:

Thank you, unfortunately I don't subscribe to the replay and therefore I can't watch this moment again: I missed it, but I believe you and I'm a little reassured. I thought it was really bad that Dylan and Asley didn't say goodbye.

Lacrim should be about to leave soon as well.  He likely wont get to many goodbyes either.

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Auch Lacrim dürfte bald abreisen. Er wird wahrscheinlich auch nicht viele Abschiede bekommen.

Raus mit der Schwuchtel Lacrim, wer will so einen Verräter noch sehen. dies ist die größte linke sau die mir in meinen leben begegnet ist....

• Haha 3