Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #34

Pete1960

27 minutes ago, Mister said:

They sit there together and Paula dreams away... and often looks out of the window. I wonder what's going through her head?  

Edit:// I think he wants to get a blowjob. The compensated has to come out somewhere 

Sitting in Prague far from home, family and people he knew, living in his girl friends apartment under her control, the thought enters his mind; what have I done?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

19 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

RE: It is my thought, that unless you have been following Leora and Paul, when they walk through the door to the elevator, and close the door. That there is absolutely no way for you to validate this portion of your post. 

Walking or using a bus in Prague isn't traveling or vacationing. Unlike other apartments you would see an airplane icon showing they were gone to parts unknown, neither Paul nor Leora go anywhere. Leora made a quick trip to Germany with girl friends, but that's it.

You think two 30-ish people with no obligations normally don't go anywhere or vacation. Walking the dog or going shopping isn't traveling, Scutus.

RE: May I quote you a couple of sentences from section (1) of the Global Rules as found in the heading of the Leora, and Paul forum. " Once the tenant(s) step outside of the apartment that is their own personal lives and what they do in their own personal lives outside of the apartment confines shall not be discussed in open form boards of any apartment.

I don't know or care what they do, I'm observing its local, not trips, and no friends in the apartment which is very unusual. Hello?

RE: But, I have yet to see any proof of how they traveled away from the apartment, and back to it. Or where they went, to and from, outside of the apartment.

It sure wasn't very far was it?

RE: Nor am I trying to impress other members of the forum, with unfounded knowledge, to inflate my ego.

I'm not either. Apparently I'm peeing in the wind trying to reason with some people that can't put their feelings aside and/or can't can't see the side of a barn.

Scutus, here's my point. What do these two 30+ year olds have to show for the time they've been together?

Paul has a job fixing iPhones and he works from *home (*why does that surprise me?). Leora is living off the RLC tits and it looks like she'll stay til they throw her out.

Neither has a pot to piss in. After 10 years!  Neither has possessions, furniture, a car, nor do they go places (outside Prague), not do they have friends visit like, forgive me, "normal" people, heck even like others in the other apartments. Venera and Lion have a normal life together they share on cams, but they have jobs, have friends visit and leave RLC on vacations.

What don't you get with what I''m saying except ignoring the precisely constructed sentences to make a point/s you argue to ignore?  A couple of you guys argue about everything even when a forum member makes a comment. Fuck me, I pity your wives and girl friends.

Max !!!   I did not make the post that included they do not use public transportation  . You did !! In my opinion there is no way that you can honestly make that statement. Unless you have personally visualized them never doing it.

I can only evaluate what you have posted by the words that you have used. Basing the meaning of the words on what I learned in schools. As defined by the likes of Noah Webster. 

If your interpretation of the words you use is different from Noah Webster's, then please explain their usage as you apply them.  Thank you !!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1