B2 - General Topic 2023 #15 (September)

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

theres nothing wrong with her spending some nights at home, if she hadnt returned to RLC she could have spent them all there

I guess so, I don’t watch people sleeping or watching their phones so to me it makes no difference 

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Damn, Nadia's ex-husband is really trying to win her back. He's paying more attention on her than when they were married. 🤣

We don’t know what they have been doing and how they were when they were married 😛 … And .. We also can’t know whose fault ( mainly ) is , when a divorce occurs , it is ALWAYS both that need to be blamed .. 

15 hours ago, ed2 said:

I am one of those who think Milena is OK. But Esmi is way more boring than her. She stayed for a whole YEAR, and she did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, half of the nights she didn't even sleep in the apartment. The fact that RLC has brought her back, to what looks like is going to be another long stay, judging by her luggage, I can't say it's anything but a huge disapointment. Let me put it this way. Between Esmi, and watching Lialia's empty room, I am almost at a point where I prefer the latter. And when you add Nadia as well, Lialia's empty room grows even more interesting in comparison.

😴

I disagree with you maybe 2-3 times per year , this is one of those moments … I am a big fan of crazy and fun times in the Barcelona times , that’s why for me girls like ( let’s use this apartment ) Carina and Lavika are being missed .. but Esmi brings other things on the table , it is simply watching a beautiful woman and waiting for any special moment ( i truly believe that her sister’s last weeks of her stays explosion has been discussed and how it might have helped , yes , they aren’t the same Zabava and Esmi , but if Zabava did , why not Esmi ? ) .. I think Esmi will provide during this stay much more than what we saw at her first appearance ( yes , i was hoping the same till the last day during her B1 days and nothing happened ) , all indications don’t show that this is gonna happen but I think that this time it’s gonna be more to see , positive thinking or simply what I DO REALLY WISH 😁 .. In general , this apartment is Ulyana’s lair , i think all eyes for the entertainment part of this place is on her shoulders .. BUT , as like with Nadia that nobody expected , I also believe that ( if ever ) Esmi will do something .. and THEN , I don’t know how many topics should Noldus create for the chats 😆

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We don’t know what they have been doing and how they were when they were married 😛 … And .. We also can’t know whose fault ( mainly ) is , when a divorce occurs , it is ALWAYS both that need to be blamed .. 

I'm making a comparison of his behavior in front of cam. It's a totally different guy.

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I disagree with you maybe 2-3 times per year , this is one of those moments … I am a big fan of crazy and fun times in the Barcelona times , that’s why for me girls like ( let’s use this apartment ) Carina and Lavika are being missed .. but Esmi brings other things on the table , it is simply watching a beautiful woman and waiting for any special moment ( i truly believe that her sister’s last weeks of her stays explosion has been discussed and how it might have helped , yes , they aren’t the same Zabava and Esmi , but if Zabava did , why not Esmi ? ) .. I think Esmi will provide during this stay much more than what we saw at her first appearance ( yes , i was hoping the same till the last day during her B1 days and nothing happened ) , all indications don’t show that this is gonna happen but I think that this time it’s gonna be more to see , positive thinking or simply what I DO REALLY WISH 😁 .. In general , this apartment is Ulyana’s lair , i think all eyes for the entertainment part of this place is on her shoulders .. BUT , as like with Nadia that nobody expected , I also believe that ( if ever ) Esmi will do something .. and THEN , I don’t know how many topics should Noldus create for the chats 😆

Zabava is a completely different person. She actually showed signs very early on that she could become a great tenant, and in the end she did. Esmi showed no such signs. She showed no progress or developement during a whole year in B1. Everything private she kept away from the cameras. Hiding in the toilet for ages, or going out to spend the night elsewhere whenever she wanted. She is of course free to prove me wrong at any time, but judging by what we see so far, it will be exactly the same this time.

😴

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I admire your devotion and optimism but I don't look through the same eyes. Esmi has a tired face which includes dark tired eyes. Her arse and thighs have huge amounts of cellulite and her breasts are too small relative to the size of her hips!!!! As for whether she might offer any entertainment during her stay I see nothing that might suggest she will.

If I understood her language and could begin to relate to her as a personality then perhaps she might be interesting. Nadia speaking English to people is interesting and lets us into the way she is thinking.

Keep devoted and I hope you are rewarded with at least a bate once before she leaves!!!!

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Zabava is a completely different person. She actually showed signs very early on that she could become a great tenant, and in the end she did. Esmi showed no such signs. She showed no progress or developement during a whole year in B1. Everything private she kept away from the cameras. Hiding in the toilet for ages, or going out to spend the night elsewhere whenever she wanted. She is of course free to prove me wrong at any time, but judging by what we see so far, it will be exactly the same this time.

😴

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF couldn't have summed it up any better

• Like 2