B2 - General Topic 2023 #15 (September)

don't expect too much from her, she will mainly be away and or do nothing and then people will start cursing again here and she will get the same rude treatment as Shantal, RLC has plenty of whores so there is also room for some modest girls

30 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

don't expect too much from her, she will mainly be away and or do nothing and then people will start cursing again here and she will get the same rude treatment as Shantal, RLC has plenty of whores so there is also room for some modest girls

The difference is that Esmi bated uncovered.

56 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The difference is that Esmi bated uncovered.

Otherwise she started very late, I don't think we will see much more of Shantal now that she has her pleasures off-cam with Wolf, as long as she keeps that ORC out of the villa as much as possible, I think it's fine as it is.

6 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Otherwise she started very late, I don't think we will see much more of Shantal now that she has her pleasures off-cam with Wolf, as long as she keeps that ORC out of the villa as much as possible, I think it's fine as it is.

Most f the eat that Shantal is getting is because of er under the covers bate, just like Esmi got for months without a clear bate. Even after she bated for the first time the the following once-every-two-weeks bates she got heated comments about her.

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

Now , if all 3 girls find the common interests , then … WOW TIMES ARE COMING 😇

Ulyana could so much improve her English with Nadia there , also Esmi speaks quite well I think . The. Ulyana could give her knowledge of “ audience connection “ , despite of course being  a natural charisma .. Not necessarily that Esmi and Nadia need it but I WOULD personally love having Ulyana ( being the younger one as Esmi and Nadia are the older girls there .. ) describe her RLC experiences thorough the years , Esmi also her first stay and Nadia how and what she thinks so far . Managing to be on the same page in most of the subjects , the apartment will get the needed chemistry and then … look for the second in attendance 😂🤣 

This apartment is already too 🔥🔥🔥

Have you taken any drugs? Currently there are practically two do nothings together with a boring show girl in this apartment. As it looks Ulyana will not even bring visitors to the apartment, so that except for a few silly teasing shows, where the girls then run around almost naked and pretend that something could happen, is dead. 

At the latest when RLC brought Malina back, it should have been clear to everyone here that RLC no longer takes B2 seriously. That Esmii of all people is back now is the death of this place. Nothing will happen, absolutely nothing.