B2 - General Topic 2023 #15 (September)

Noldus

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is now a scenario written from the wildest dreams that  a man can have concerning women beauty … All Nadia , Harley , Esmi and Ulyana in the apartment at the same time . Life can be really great sometimes The Rock Nbc GIF by The Titan Games

The question is whether Esmi will accept the Russian girls

It is good to see Esmi back who is one of my favourite girls on RLC.  I think she hasn't left Spain since she left RLC in December.

At the same time, a question came to my mind which is that she has a permit to live and work in Europe for three years and I am wondering what she was doing since December. I think she is kinda of a professional dancer because she dances great.

Did she try to teach dancing as her sister Zabava does ? 

I think she will get along well with an Ukrainian girl (Nadia) and Russian girl (Ulyana). She got along well with all the girls during her first stay and all girls liked her. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Did Ulyana and Nadia welcome Esmi when she arrived ?

Each one is staying in their own room and I feel that there was no interaction among the girls when Esmi arrived ? Did I miss something ? 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Did Ulyana and Nadia welcome Esmi when she arrived ?

Each one is staying in their own room and I feel that there was no interaction among the girls when Esmi arrived ? Did I miss something ? 

Nadia was the one who was at the door with Ash when Esmi arrived.

• Thanks 1

Esmi taking the empty suitcase and the tablet with her .. either someone is waiting so she can bring her somewhere so as to leave the suitcase ( her sister ? or boyfriend ? ) or there’s another place nearby that she can move the suitcase on foot .. very interesting .

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Esmi taking the empty suitcase and the tablet with her .. either someone is waiting so she can bring her somewhere so as to leave the suitcase ( her sister ? or boyfriend ? ) or there’s another place nearby that she can move the suitcase on foot .. very interesting .

It didn't seems that she got a text, just checked the clock.

Isn't a good omen if she have a place near by. My memory is very vivid.

Edited by thinga69
  • Like 1