B2 - General Topic 2023 #15 (September)

Noldus

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

This is now a scenario written from the wildest dreams that  a man can have concerning women beauty … All Nadia , Harley , Esmi and Ulyana in the apartment at the same time . Life can be really great sometimes The Rock Nbc GIF by The Titan Games

it seems ur wildest dreams became a nightmare with just nadia hiding in her room

11 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It is good to see Esmi back who is one of my favourite girls on RLC.  I think she hasn't left Spain since she left RLC in December.

At the same time, a question came to my mind which is that she has a permit to live and work in Europe for three years and I am wondering what she was doing since December. I think she is kinda of a professional dancer because she dances great.

Did she try to teach dancing as her sister Zabava does ? 

I think she will get along well with an Ukrainian girl (Nadia) and Russian girl (Ulyana). She got along well with all the girls during her first stay and all girls liked her. 

Esmi ist a boring do nothing girl. Now there are basically two girls in B2 who are just freeloaders. This is a really sad day.