B2 - General Topic 2023 #15 (September)

Noldus

We could have Dylan visiting the girls , would have loved to see how he would be around Esmi , Ulyana , Ashley and Nadia .. Ulyana is a “ dynamite “ ready to explode , Nadia can always have her fun if she wishes , all 3 girls now are “ locals “ , whatever the reasons are for Esmi that she decided to rejoin are irrelevant for me … SHE’S back and that’s what matters , if these 3 girls manage to build a friendship , this apartment will explode .. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We could have Dylan visiting the girls , would have loved to see how he would be around Esmi , Ulyana , Ashley and Nadia .. Ulyana is a “ dynamite “ ready to explode , Nadia can always have her fun if she wishes , all 3 girls now are “ locals “ , whatever the reasons are for Esmi that she decided to rejoin are irrelevant for me … SHE’S back and that’s what matters , if these 3 girls manage to build a friendship , this apartment will explode .. 

Just like B1 exploded with Marlene and Mathilda there (mostly Marlene tbh)?

Just now, thinga69 said:

Just like B1 exploded with Marlene and Mathilda there (mostly Marlene tbh)?

An apartment ( for the ones that observe carefully 😉 ) it is always a matter of chemistry amongst  tenants if it is going to “ work “ nice .. The last days Nadia can be seen home , like she’s enjoying more being there than her ( possible ) real apartment in Barcelona .. Ulyana seems to like Nadia and they seem to get along quite well , a good thing so far … Now , Esmi has for sure expanded her social network in Barcelona , it depends how she will approach the girls and if also the two  others will be willing to “ accept “ another popular ex participant . 

Ulyana is the boss there obviously , both for her experience and of course for being completely free on cameras sharing , Nadia has no problems but she’s selective , Esmi is the question mark if she’s wiling to share like her sister did or she will choose the approach she had while in B1 .. but that was Covid times and not the same free like now .. 

Very high expectations from this apartment but even if this place stays quiet , I mean come on , Ulyana , Esmi and Nadia under the same roof , pff , for ALL MEN who APPRECIATE the woman’s beauty , THIS IS LIKE PARADISE HAS VISITED BARCELONA .. If these forks won’t have egos , I expect the best in front of our monitors ., what a winter comes 🥳🥳 

• Sad 2

This is now a scenario written from the wildest dreams that  a man can have concerning women beauty … All Nadia , Harley , Esmi and Ulyana in the apartment at the same time . Life can be really great sometimes The Rock Nbc GIF by The Titan Games

• Haha 1