B2 - General Topic 2023 #15 (September)

Imagine if RLC follows the script of Big Brother TV show lmao where all the residents have to live together in a house for 2 months or so and then viewers get to decide through voting who remains and who goes and the winner/lone survivor in the end gets the prize to have a nice enchanting evening with Lacrim

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Lubna continues to pack, but there is so much change of plans now back and forth, so I don't think she herself quite knows what is happening

It looks as if she has returned with the bags that she took yesterday, and the bags are full of clothes.  Maybe a change in seasonal wardrobe, like Radi used to do?  Maybe doing laundry at her mother's?  Maybe new costumes for the sex shows?

Say whatever but the decision to put Ulyana in B2 is actually beneficial so far .. While sharing with Harley , Ulyana had ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST ( or as I am thinking ) to interact  with the rest of Barcelona tenants , the idea is that they didn’t want ( except Sambuka ) to develop any relationship with anyone .. 

Since Ulyana moved in B2 , she really tries ( and looks nice to be honest ) with Nadia , and , one of my wildest dreams during her last stay , that is to share time with fantastic Ashley . It never happened back then due to the “ decisions restriction “ , look how great now and this visit of Ashley and getting to know “ The General “ … Which easily of course brings in mind the “ LOST OPPORTUNITY “ , yes , you know what I mean … THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN MIRACULOUSLY INSANE , a threesome amongst “ The General “ , “ The  Master “ and the no limits Ashley .. a very possible scenario judging of what has been seen including Ashley in all previous 3 threesomes .. to make it more crazy , Nadia watching and masturbating 😂😂😝😝😏😏😋😋😋 Sweet dreams to me and then I woke up 😡😡😡 .. what an opportunity lost but really WONDERFUL that Ulyana decided to have a different approach during this stay and now starting slowly getting to know other tenants as well .. After Nadia , here comes Ashley .. that could be a “ DEADLY COMBINATION “ , simply WOW .. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Say whatever but the decision to put Ulyana in B2 is actually beneficial so far .. While sharing with Harley , Ulyana had ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST ( or as I am thinking ) to interact  with the rest of Barcelona tenants , the idea is that they didn’t want ( except Sambuka ) to develop any relationship with anyone .. 

Since Ulyana moved in B2 , she really tries ( and looks nice to be honest ) with Nadia , and , one of my wildest dreams during her last stay , that is to share time with fantastic Ashley . It never happened back then due to the “ decisions restriction “ , look how great now and this visit of Ashley and getting to know “ The General “ … Which easily of course brings in mind the “ LOST OPPORTUNITY “ , yes , you know what I mean … THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN MIRACULOUSLY INSANE , a threesome amongst “ The General “ , “ The  Master “ and the no limits Ashley .. a very possible scenario judging of what has been seen including Ashley in all previous 3 threesomes .. to make it more crazy , Nadia watching and masturbating 😂😂😝😝😏😏😋😋😋 Sweet dreams to me and then I woke up 😡😡😡 .. what an opportunity lost but really WONDERFUL that Ulyana decided to have a different approach during this stay and now starting slowly getting to know other tenants as well .. After Nadia , here comes Ashley .. that could be a “ DEADLY COMBINATION “ , simply WOW .. 

What planet are you from? :huh:

• Haha 1