B4 - General Topic 2023 #45 (September)

il y a 18 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Sara a l'air défoncée .. elle demandait à « l'enfant » où était Rachel quand elle était dans sa chambre, il lui a emprunté un t-shirt qu'elle a arraché et lui a ensuite parlé anglais 🥸

Et il lui a donné comme un « chewing-gum » ou ? En même temps, l'invité dans la piscine tout seul, ni lui ne se souciant de ce qui se passe ni du reste de ce qui lui arrive. 

Tu as trouvé que cela ressemblait à un chewing gum ???

26 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Dylan started off douchey but he redeemed himself in the end, never offended anyone or touched anyone inappropriately so I have no reason to hate the guy, he provided great content during his short stay and I'd love to have him back ✌

He was the most gentleman of them all , he interfered ONLY when it was the girls that “ were calling “  him to do so .. he tried Shantal and when he saw that it was going nowhere , he never messed again .. that was actually his only “ clear defeat “ .. Ulyana “ asked “ him in a way to fuck her , Azura the same , Wendy the same .. All the girls that had a relationship , he stayed away .. Megan , even Sambuka despite knowing that he could easily have her , he gave her to “ the child “ and she malaise him to have fun for 4-5 minutes before she realized her mistake ..

As was mentioned , he will be mentioned many times , I don’t think we will see again someone fucking 13-14 girls within a 5 months period .  

• Haha 1