B4 - General Topic 2023 #45 (September)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

He was the most gentleman of them all , he interfered ONLY when it was the girls that “ were calling “  him to do so .. he tried Shantal and when he saw that it was going nowhere , he never messed again .. that was actually his only “ clear defeat “ .. Ulyana “ asked “ him in a way to fuck her , Azura the same , Wendy the same .. All the girls that had a relationship , he stayed away .. Megan , even Sambuka despite knowing that he could easily have her , he gave her to “ the child “ and she malaise him to have fun for 4-5 minutes before she realized her mistake ..

As was mentioned , he will be mentioned many times , I don’t think we will see again someone fucking 13-14 girls within a 5 months period .  

I think you need to find where he is now and fuck him. I know that's your dream.

• Thanks 1

There will always  then remain the unanswered question .. WTF in the world Harley believed/saw / observed at the child so as choosing to spend this much time with him ?? Incredible .. however - personal theory - it might be that he helped her while she had the first difficult year while in Barcelona as she was “ repaying “ him let’s say . 

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He was the most gentleman of them all , he interfered ONLY when it was the girls that “ were calling “  him to do so .. he tried Shantal and when he saw that it was going nowhere , he never messed again .. that was actually his only “ clear defeat “ .. Ulyana “ asked “ him in a way to fuck her , Azura the same , Wendy the same .. All the girls that had a relationship , he stayed away .. Megan , even Sambuka despite knowing that he could easily have her , he gave her to “ the child “ and she malaise him to have fun for 4-5 minutes before she realized her mistake ..

As was mentioned , he will be mentioned many times , I don’t think we will see again someone fucking 13-14 girls within a 5 months period .  

Most are salty about him because he had more action in 4 months than they had in their entire lives! 

• Upvote 3