Elli & Vencel (2023) #4

happyone

1 minute ago, corvette08 said:

RLC is nothing like that staged and fake bullshit. I would never look at that shit.

You really believe that RLC isn't staged😆 the tenants know there's cameras & people viewing them, they're putting a show for you, i thought you would know better

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

You really believe that RLC isn't staged😆 the tenants know there's cameras & people viewing them, they're putting a show for you, i thought you would know better

Oh, I thought this was real life. 😏

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I'm going to look into a couple of things and compare them.  Something about this soap opera just doesn't add up.  :biggrin:

I agree Stn, these last few days have really been weird there. He's been leaking cum all over the house the last few days, and all it would take is a few rubs back and forth on him to extract a sizable load from him. I want to check the front of his underwear to see what kind of mess is on them

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Yea this guy doesn't have a clue as to how to really please a woman..... Friggen rookies  !!!! It was about him getting a nut,,,, Sad really

Nothing wrong with that. The first guy I loved and had sex with was totally clueless. But so was I, and I'll tell you what. It was a hell of a time figuring shit out! We had a lot of laughs and good times