Elli & Vencel (2023) #4

happyone

Elli will silent the ( bad ) criticism during the day most probably …People believing that she wasn’t fucked ( yes , undercover for her own reasons like it is COMPLETELY HER OWN REASONS the recent behavior and invitation of this guy the last days and the absence of - STILL IN THE PROJECT - Vencel ) it is beyond me . 

Elli had completed more than a year on cameras , she changed apartment when many believed her RLC days were done . She has ALWAYS been the one knowing what the people of this site want to watch in terms of adult entertainment and WE ALL KNOW that it was because of her that the apartment was one of the most viewable because of her nudity posing while sleeping , her sex preparations , the camera angles especially at the previous place and current Scarlett and Casper one .

I just think we shouldn’t underestimate her , it is time to get to know another version of her , not the Elli - Vencel one . I think this girl is in search of herself first , she knows that people like her and I think she tries to make things her own way , not making this guy feel bad by pushing away but also not showing him or explaining him what she really wants from him apart from currently wanting a person next to her and this guy provides as he totally respects her wishes and needs and he isn’t there to FUCK and sleep and so on . 

I am GLAD I was obviously wrong that they haven’t done things outside , I still believe they have recently met and started whatever , Elli is BY FAR hesitant and she OVERTHINKS currently , either is Vencel or RLC or the cameras or her ( what I am gonna do with my life ) or all the previous together , it remains to be seen . This is - personally - a real life period we see for her in this apartment , whoever can’t see the confusion this girl is and has , it is all then about wanting her to fuck and masturbate and nothing else and they can find all that easily and for free everywhere at the internet .

This apartment and the way we have seen it with friends , young people and how currently the generation faces things , it is a major example . This guy looks also young , i don’t know if it is 19 like the 2004 tattoo he has but these are two really young people and they have all the patience they deserve from my side . The conclusion is that this is a place within endless potential and endless things to happen and appear , tuned in to see the developments .

• Haha 1

Who knows why but i imagined that the "first time" they would do it under the covers. I hope it doesn't become a habit, there are too many circus tents on RLC.

It's not a good sign to see a girl covering herself to fuck. Especially for girls like Elli.

21 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Who knows why but i imagined that the "first time" they would do it under the covers. I hope it doesn't become a habit, there are too many circus tents on RLC.

It's not a good sign to see a girl covering herself to fuck. Especially for girls like Elli.

Nothing wrong with tents.  🤣🤣

tktk.jpg

The apartment finally has interaction between two people , the guy totally obeys to Elli’s wishes , she in absolute control of everything . 

There are dozens of speculations that can be made , one is that Elli is testing this guy and how it is being with him and sharing comparing the times with Vencel . His ongoing tests that Elli makes him have , will be his “ ticket “ to either stay and be a normal visitor ( I don’t think we will see his name as a a tenant ) or he will be occasionally passing by and when Elli feels to have someone at home . 

Another one is that this guy might be on a short visit or holidays , he is young and he looks unemployed or he might be off work time . It can’t be that he financially survives no matter all the benefits that Elli and the apartment can provide . Elli for him is the “ ABSOLUTE TROPHY “ and he is doing a great job to win her and her trust and ultimately the ticket to both her mind and the apartment 😊 .. 

And one last speculation , it is Elli that tries to figure out how she needs to proceed with her life , does she want to share the apartment and have the earnings divided in two ( I believe both tenants get paid and not per apartment ) or she wants it completely for herself which will result trying to figure out ways to make it viewable enough and at times , often or not , we will be slowly getting introduced to her real life circle off cameras as there won’t be anyone that she would think if she needs to ask to invite people ( her friends or whatever ) in the apartment.

Last but not least , I might have overrated Elli and her sexual skills , despite of not being shy and wanting to satisfy her partner(s) -  Vencel , Peater , this guy - she proceeds to a certain repertoire that she has formatted and learned in her mind sexually . For example , you will never see having variety when she’s in a certain position , she won’t go from fuck to blowjob , in general , a limited list of sexual things which makes me understand that - despite what i believed for a long time - she didn’t have many guys in her life so far or the people she had , didn’t have also much sexual experience . She also seems traditional and not so much willing to try new things / lead her partner to new sex things . She’s really young and that’s why for me she’s “ The Future “ for RLC .. on the other hand , the rightful comparison to Ulyana ( who was the “ new Leora  “ of RLC when she got first introduced and now being “ The Present “ , it is exactly as Elli is now  with her cameras introduction the “ new Ulyana “ and “ The Future ) makes her resemble more to Leora who was also not much or at all sexual experienced when she got introduced 10 years ago . Ulyana KNEW SO MUCH for sex , self pleasure , how to please a guy .. 

It is then Leora ➡️ Ulyana ➡️ Elli but there’s only one “ The General “ that currently defines the site . It is up to Elli to become the new star and build her own legacy , mirroring more ( for our sake ) Ulyana and less ( hopefully ) Leora . Let’s see . 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The apartment finally has interaction between two people , the guy totally obeys to Elli’s wishes , she in absolute control of everything . 

There are dozens of speculations that can be made , one is that Elli is testing this guy and how it is being with him and sharing comparing the times with Vencel . His ongoing tests that Elli makes him have , will be his “ ticket “ to either stay and be a normal visitor ( I don’t think we will see his name as a a tenant ) or he will be occasionally passing by and when Elli feels to have someone at home . 

Another one is that this guy might be on a short visit or holidays , he is young and he looks unemployed or he might be off work time . It can’t be that he financially survives no matter all the benefits that Elli and the apartment can provide . Elli for him is the “ ABSOLUTE TROPHY “ and he is doing a great job to win her and her trust and ultimately the ticket to both her mind and the apartment 😊 .. 

And one last speculation , it is Elli that tries to figure out how she needs to proceed with her life , does she want to share the apartment and have the earnings divided in two ( I believe both tenants get paid and not per apartment ) or she wants it completely for herself which will result trying to figure out ways to make it viewable enough and at times , often or not , we will be slowly getting introduced to her real life circle off cameras as there won’t be anyone that she would think if she needs to ask to invite people ( her friends or whatever ) in the apartment.

Last but not least , I might have overrated Elli and her sexual skills , despite of not being shy and wanting to satisfy her partner(s) -  Vencel , Peater , this guy - she proceeds to a certain repertoire that she has formatted and learned in her mind sexually . For example , you will never see having variety when she’s in a certain position , she won’t go from fuck to blowjob , in general , a limited list of sexual things which makes me understand that - despite what i believed for a long time - she didn’t have many guys in her life so far or the people she had , didn’t have also much sexual experience . She also seems traditional and not so much willing to try new things / lead her partner to new sex things . She’s really young and that’s why for me she’s “ The Future “ for RLC .. on the other hand , the rightful comparison to Ulyana ( who was the “ new Leora  “ of RLC when she got first introduced and now being “ The Present “ , it is exactly as Elli is now  with her cameras introduction the “ new Ulyana “ and “ The Future ) makes her resemble more to Leora who was also not much or at all sexual experienced when she got introduced 10 years ago . Ulyana KNEW SO MUCH for sex , self pleasure , how to please a guy .. 

It is then Leora ➡️ Ulyana ➡️ Elli but there’s only one “ The General “ that currently defines the site . It is up to Elli to become the new star and build her own legacy , mirroring more ( for our sake ) Ulyana and less ( hopefully ) Leora . Let’s see . 

Vencel with his chair covered at minimum 1/3 of the all three LR cameras, just by him not been there makes this apartment much more watchable.  
this apartment, like any other from the couples side, doesn't need to have activities 24/7. I would be fine if Elli becomes single and live alone in the apartment. Probably would come  very other day or even every night and on weekends a little party. Elli have many friends that aren't shy for the cameras. 

I guess that, without Vencel Elli can explore much more.

to me the only future for this apartment is without Vencel and have being saying for a little while. I thought that he could change and grow up, but I was totally wrong. The only way for him to change is to loose Elli. unfortunately.

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Vencel with his chair covered at minimum 1/3 of the all three LR cameras, just by him not been there makes this apartment much more watchable.  
this apartment, like any other from the couples side, doesn't need to have activities 24/7. I would be fine if Elli becomes single and live alone in the apartment. Probably would come  very other day or even every night and on weekends a little party. Elli have many friends that aren't shy for the cameras. 

I guess that, without Vencel Elli can explore much more.

to me the only future for this apartment is without Vencel and have being saying for a little while. I thought that he could change and grow up, but I was totally wrong. The only way for him to change is to loose Elli. unfortunately.

Very nice post and totally agree . I always believe and will always do so , that RLC for Elli is a long time commitment . I am also sure that she somehow gets informed of her popularity and how she reflects to people but she’s not allowing herself to show arrogance or play it a star . Both feet down to earth and she simply lives her life . Again , the potential of this apartment is to the Moon / Mars and even more 😂 .. let’s see how “ The Future “ evolves .