Elli & Vencel (2023) #4

happyone

15 hours ago, dupo said:

I don't understand all this complaining, it can't be that an attractive young girl with Eli's potential is cooped up at home like she has been for the last year while her boyfriend prioritises video games. I think it's normal at her age and attractiveness to be making plans outside the home, whether it's work or friends. 

We have to be patient and see how the days progress, I hope that if they end up breaking the relationship, Eli stays in RLC with a new boyfriend or as the new Masha. 

Hell no! She ain't worth it. move on. Next!

42 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Side guy's dick maybe sore,so she's here now 😆

Need to see ( as i always expect ) what’s Peater’s presence in all this . I always believed that Elli and Vencel was just for the cameras and for the money , I think the facts of the last weeks prove so . We will see how it goes . Always faith for the future , that is Elli . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Need to see ( as i always expect ) what’s Peater’s presence in all this . I always believed that Elli and Vencel was just for the cameras and for the money , I think the facts of the last weeks prove so . We will see how it goes . Always faith for the future , that is Elli . 

If she keeps doing this none of them will stay in the project. They are lucky that many couples with less viewers than them can still be part of the project, so, unless some domestic violence happens they will be in the project for a long time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Only thing i want to see right now from this apt, is vencel and his fat ass going through the door with all his belongings!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

If she keeps doing this none of them will stay in the project. They are lucky that many couples with less viewers than them can still be part of the project, so, unless some domestic violence happens they will be in the project for a long time. 

And which couples are those? E&V probably near if not bottom of the viewership numbers.   

• Haha 1