Elli & Vencel (2023) #4

happyone

@cupid30 

Bow Down Damien Sandow GIF

The “ nice “ guy took place next to Elli immediately .. The other next to him .. interesting and “ The Future “ is back 😇 

Good friend thinga69 , remember I was telling you since that first Peater incident that it has always been a “ fake/strange “ with Vencel .. just for the cameras I believe .. I don’t say that this guy is Elli’s flowers guy but come on , Peater was having again and again undercover things with Ellie .. And she knew she was recorded and Peater was reading CC .. Let’s see , again , respect to Cupid that the “ wishful thinking “ has been a fantastic prediction that worked . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

@cupid30 

The “ nice “ guy took place next to Elli immediately .. The other next to him .. interesting and “ The Future “ is back 😇 

Good friend thinga69 , remember I was telling you since that first Peater incident that it has always been a “ fake/strange “ with Vencel .. just for the cameras I believe .. I don’t say that this guy is Elli’s flowers guy but come on , Peater was having again and again undercover things with Ellie .. And she knew she was recorded and Peater was reading CC .. Let’s see , again , respect to Cupid that the “ wishful thinking “ has been a fantastic prediction that worked . 

Lucky guess 😄....We know for certain vencel hasn't fully left because his video game is still there,but this is a step in the right direction for this apt,now just get vencel to fuck off for good and let the good times roll!! 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

@cupid30 

I did notice the better looking guy was paying more attention to her,so you may be correct 

For me - I have said it before - this looks like possible Ellis’s sister .. And a speculation . Can it be that the ears we saw recently between Elli and Vencel was the OFFICIAL “break up “ for them of whatever they had in cameras ? And it was for sure a difficult thing , nobody ever said that there was not mutual respect and good feelings .. but NEVER LOVE .. 

On a side note , HOW MUCH MUCH MUCH time it has been seeing Elli so happy , smiley , natural , how long time since Elli looked as we got to know her , spontaneous and a super amazing young girl of her age ready to CONQUER anyone but the last guy was blocking her progress / development / expansion ??? 

Elli , this amazing little girl , “ The Future “ is making her triumphant return tonight .. and if she’s single ( and knowing that the loves the cameras , the sex and she has so many kinky parts ) , I DO VERY MUCH wish she stays single for a significant time so as we can enjoy her young adventures .. even bringing  her INDEFINITELY in Barcelona to CONQUER the apartments there and BRING LIFE BACK , magnificent Elli , welcome back ..

And the guy slowly closer to her I think .. the 3rd after Vencel and Peater … Perhaps good friend Pete1960 should start thinking of possible  names for this one 😉😉😉😏